PDA

View Full Version : Silly BabyShoos question

vikivoly
06-05-2003, 12:17 AM
I have the "White with pink flowers" babyshoos ( http://babyshoosinc.goemerchant7.com/index.cgi?PageToView=catalog&Department=113217&Cartid=18761054789646&Merchant=babyshoosinc&ExpandedDepts=25737&Page=4 ), and I'm not sure which shoe goes on which foot. From the shape of the sole, it looks like the velcro tab with the pink flowers go on the inside, but usually the decorative part is on the outside of the foot. I checked the website and they have the velcro tab on the outside in the white shoes, but I noticed some of their shoes are opposite, and some even seem to be the both the same shoe (ex. 2 right shoes). I was wearing them on DD with the velcro tab to the outside, but had 3 people tell me they were on the wrong feet!

Sorry for such a dumb question.

Kate888
06-05-2003, 10:26 AM
That's strange...I have the same shoes in pink and I've been putting them on with the tab to the outside, too. I've never had any problems, though. To me, both of the shoes are shaped the same, they just take the shape after you put them on for a while.

Am I helping here? ;)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

bjiang
06-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Actually, I noticed the same thing. I ordered 3 pairs of babyshoos from the coop and they all have slightly different shape. Some shoes have a little asymmetry and look like they are shaped for the left or right feet, and some shoes look like they could go on either one. Also, there are quite a bit variation in size and width too even though I ordered all 3 of the same size.

vikivoly
06-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't tell right from left (lol)! I only have the one pair, so I have nothing to compare them to.