PDA

View Full Version : Help! Janie and Jack sizing

nigele
06-23-2003, 08:57 AM
I have ordered Janie and Jack layette items in the past but I'm getting ready to order a hawaiian shirt (which I've been drooling over for weeks and now it's on sale!!) and I need help with sizing.

Tom is 18 pounds so I was ready to order size 6-12 months which fits until 22 pounds. I want him to wear this shirt for his birthday party next week but also want it to fit through the end of October when we're going to Disney. Would the size 12-18 months look huge on him at this point or should I go for the 6-12 and chance it?

If anybody has experience with Janie and Jack sizing, please help me!

Marisa6826
06-23-2003, 09:10 AM
I think they're pretty true to size for the most part, maybe leaning toward a smidge large.

I LOVE their stuff. The quality is beautiful. I can't swallow their prices unless there's a sale, though.

And speaking of sales, I got an email from them this morning that their end of summer sale starts 6/23.

-m

malie
06-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Lisa,
I'm not going to be a lot of help but if you ordered the larger size, for his birthday you could put him in a lightweight t-shirt or onesie under it and leave the shirt open. That way it's suppose to look big and it probably won't matter if it was a little bigger then you really wanted it to be.