PDA

View Full Version : Precious newborn booties....

sweetbasil
06-27-2003, 11:58 PM
These little tipped sweater newborn booties are so cute- we've only made one public appearance with Charlie so far (at his 1 weeks ped. visit today) and got lots of compliments on his little shoes. And they're on sale for $6.99 at Janie and Jack! I got a few extra pairs for shower gifts, too. Just thought I'd mention it, while they're still there ;)

For boys-
http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1091991&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1078655&bmUID=1056775467580&productSizeSelected=0

For girls-
http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1091995&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1078641&bmUID=1056775444510&productSizeSelected=0

mommyj
06-28-2003, 01:21 AM
I've been looking at those booties for days. They're the cutest! The only reason I haven't ordered them yet is I don't want to pay the shipping. I also found out there's a Janie & Jack within driving distance of my house, so I'm having dh drive me there tomorrow. If they don't have them in the store, I guess I'll just have to pay the shipping costs.
My only problem is I don't know if I'm having a girl or boy, but I figure the blue/white ones will work for either. I'm glad you posted, because I was wondering how they would actually fit a brand new baby.

stillplayswithbarbies
06-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Get both and then return the one you don't use, or give it as a gift to someone else.

As soon as you put blue on a baby girl, people say "what a cute little BOY". Even if the blue has flowers and lace on it. :)

Besides that, if you do have a girl you will want to see her in pink. We made the mistake of having too much green and yellow stuff and as soon as we brought her home, daddy went shopping for pink stuff.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

sweetbasil
06-28-2003, 09:58 AM
You could always get one pair of each and give the other away after your baby arrives....They come in this beautiful little organza bag that's tied with a little satin ribbon- so cute!

Charlie has pretty long feet (he's kinda just big all over :)) and they fit perfectly.

Best wishes!