PDA

View Full Version : 100% Cotton PJ's

redheads
07-11-2003, 11:17 AM
This is my first time posting over at the Clothing board. I usually hang out at the Strollers/Carriers board :-)

Anyhow, I am in need of 100% cotton PJ's that are 3 pieces. Short sleeve top, shorts and long pants. They are for my 12 month 24 lb baby boy. I have bought the Carter's brand and HATE them since they shrank so much after the first washing that I couldn't get them over DS head.

My little one has a itchy rash all over his back and front and I want to make two changes. Put him in 100% cotton PJ's and use Dreft. Until now, I just use the family detergent which we didn't have any problems with our daughter with.

Also, any one know of sites that carry UV protection swimwear in the US for babies? So far I got www.forthenewmom.com

Thanks in advance! Hope to stay for awhile!

Wendy
Mom to Sam 6/29/02
Mom to Hannah 10/06/96

Zansu
07-11-2003, 01:17 PM
Dreft has a lot of perfume in it. Try All Free & Clear or Cheer Free instead.

Here's a link to skinsavers.com children's selection
http://www.sunclothingetc.com/acatalog/Online_Catalog_Baby_Clothing_5.html

HTH

kaitlinsmommy
07-11-2003, 01:33 PM
My 7 month dd has sensitive skin (occasional rashes) and she does very well with Dreft.

Have you checked out Baby Gap's sleepwear? They have some two-piece pj sets that are either shorts or pants & they also have sleepers. They are 100% cotton and soft.

Kim
SAHM to Kaitlin 11-30-02

ginamlee
07-11-2003, 02:49 PM
My favorites are Baby Gap. If you watch their website, you can find sets for good clearance prices. I usually wait until they are $6.99 or $9.99.

redheads
07-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Hey Gina ! Good to see you here as well!!

PS BTW, I ran my Atlantico on Ebay and it did not sell! $110 was the highest bid and no way was I going to see such a beautiful stroller at that price. I still do love it!

I'll check Gap right now on line......