PDA

View Full Version : Help! Searching for a Carter's waffle weave blanket

peanut4us
07-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Argh. In the Spring Carters had waffle weave blankets that had stripes... we received, as a gift, a pink and white striped one. And I need at least 1 one more. They are much bigger than normal receiving blankets, so they work wonderfully for swaddling (she still loves being swaddled). And I think that this blanket is turning into her lovey. It totally made her calm down at the hospital last week.

I tried looking on the BRU site, but I don't know where else to look. Any ideas?

pritchettzoo
07-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Do you have a Carter's outlet? They have them there. Or they did a couple of weeks ago. We picked them up in several colors because they were such a good deal. If you don't have an outlet nearby, I would be glad to send you my pink one for whatever I paid and shipping. Especially since it's for a lovey!

P.S. I can't help noticing your user name--we call our DD-to-be Peanut!

Anna
#1 EDD 9/10/03
[email protected]

Marisa6826
07-14-2003, 10:34 PM
Joey-

I've also seen them at Sym's and TJ Maxx.

-m

sweetbasil
07-15-2003, 10:53 AM
We just got a yellow and white striped one at Baby Depot 2 weeks ago....

votre_ami03
07-15-2003, 10:58 AM
I know I have seen the blue & green ones at Ross & TJ Maxx. I didn't look for pink though.

Christy
EDD - 7/26
Boy! Nolan

malisa
07-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Joey,
I saw them at Sears on Saturday at 2 locations. I also saw them at Marshall's yesterday and have seem them at TJ Maxx in the last two weeks. I did see them at the Carter's outlet but they were more money--all of the other places were $3-4 now. We also have the pink one and I love it for the same reasons you mentioned.

Malisa
mom to Isabella 11/9/02

peanut4us
07-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Wahoo! You guys are awesome. I went to TJ Max and they had one blanket only... in pink!

I tried Ross, Sears, JC Penney, and Mervyns too, but no dice. So I have at least one back up. I am going to do to a ocuple more TJ Max stores in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the great help.

josephsmom
07-16-2003, 08:02 AM
How large are these? Are they crib blankets or receiving blankets? I'm looking for a lightweight crib blanket, and these sound nice!

Helene
mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

peanut4us
07-16-2003, 08:44 AM
these are the greatest. everything else for dd was way too warm, and she will NOT sleep w/o being swaddled. As far as size goes... they are much bigger than a standard Carter's receiving blanket, but i don't know if they are quite big enough to be called "crib" blanket. I do think they would be ideal though as long as you didn't want the whole crib covered.

Let me know if you want me to measure mine so you get a better idea.

josephsmom
07-16-2003, 03:20 PM
No need to measure, but thanks for offering. It sounds like a great blanket. I'm off to TJ Maxx! Thanks.

Helene
mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

peanut4us
07-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Better and better. I went to a different Ross today... and they had 2 left only 3.99 a piece. So I bought those and I am returning the one I got last night! Happy shopping.