PDA

View Full Version : bon bebe- how good?

first_time mum
07-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Hi,

I was at our neighborhood Ross and Marshalls today and noticed that they have quite a few bon bebe stuff. How good is this brand? Is it better or comparable to Carters? What about Vitamin Baby-something..forgot the right name?

TIA

-SP

justlearning
07-18-2003, 11:39 PM
I can't speak to the quality of either of these brands because I returned clothes in both of those brands that I received as gifts (too small for DS). I will say, though, that those brands were rather pricey in a local boutique here (much pricier than Carters) so you're probably getting them for a good deal if you're finding them at Ross and Marshalls.

cchavez
07-19-2003, 04:37 PM
I bought some sleeveless onesies at tjmaxx that were bonbebe. I like the softness of the fabric but they did seem to shrink....overall i would sasy the quality if good.

heytootsy
07-20-2003, 09:36 AM
I agree, they shrink a lot. It seems almost a full size. I had a onesie size 0-3, and it was the very first thing she outgrew.

lizajane
07-20-2003, 09:42 AM
pretty happy with my bon bebe from tj maxx. i must have gotten some that were mis-sized because they SAY 0-3, but my 4 month old who is 100th percentile and usually wears 6-9mo can still fit in them. (and he has a cloth butt.) but they seem to hold up well after washes. and i think they are a little better than carters. (and i like carters.)

MartiesMom2B
07-21-2003, 07:20 AM
We received some Bon Bebe sleepers as gifts. I like the fit and its soft. It's been washed a couple of times and I haven't had a problem with pilling at all. It's a little thinner than a Carter's sleeper, but that's why I like it. I feel it's better for the summer time.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03