PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for some footies for bedtime in 9 month size

memedee
07-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Which are your favorites?
Where are the best prices?
I was going to try Carter outlet and Kohls.I like the Gap but they are so limited in styles.

Momof3Labs
07-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Gap and Children's Place are my favorites. Carter's make 9 month sizes, too, but I thought that they made the legs too short and thd body too long (so Colin's legs kept on getting stuck in the body of the sleeper).

What style are you looking for, if you don't like the Gap style?

colleenfs
07-21-2003, 01:10 PM
I had the same problems. I love Carter's pajamas, but they became difficult at around this size. Definitely try the Children's Place. I hate the rest of their clothes, but their pjs are quite nice and reasonably priced. Be aware that the legs are pretty long.

Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

kaitlinsmommy
07-21-2003, 09:06 PM
I like Carters & Gap but Gymboree has some very cute footed pjs now too. Of course, I'd wait until they go on sale.

memedee
07-21-2003, 10:28 PM
I like the Gap but the bodies are very narrow on the pjs.
Carters has some new fleecy ones that feel great but they are also very slender looking.
I have never been to childrens place but Gymboree look like they have some good ones.
I did buy a few at Kohls that were Carters that were on sale for 6$ for that one week sale that they had.
i hope they will not be too short in the legs.

peterkin
08-12-2003, 04:08 PM
This is a late response but I just had this same problem -- DD outgrew her 6-9 mo footed sleepers and I can't find any in a 9-12 month size. Bought some at Gymboree and they were so tight -- it was a struggle to get her arms in the sleeves at night so we gave up after about 4 days. What a waste of money (even on sale!). I needed thin ones as it's hot here (I was mostly worried about her feet getting cold at night). I finally just got some footless coveralls for $8 at BRU and some thin stretchy socks (also BRU) that so far have stayed on her feet at night. I don't think I tried Gap though -- I tried 7 department stores, Gymboree, online, etc. One clerk told me they'd have more selection of footed sleepers in large sizes in the winter.

RKS