PDA

View Full Version : Where can I purchase Carter's side snap tee-shirts?

ChrisH2
07-28-2003, 02:42 PM
I've been having a hard time finding these tee-shirts with side snaps! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! Chris edd #1 9-16-03

momathome
07-28-2003, 03:11 PM
Most major department stores like Macy's, Strawbridges/Filenes, etc. have them, as well as Kids R Us and Babies R Us. If you have a Carters outlet near you, you wull most definitely find them there. Good luck!
-Lauren

houseof3boys
07-28-2003, 05:18 PM
I got mine from babycenter. Here is the link...

http://store.babycenter.com/search/search.jhtml?query=side%20snap

FYI - Ryan only wore his 3 times. I thought I would use them more but we didn't. I also saw some on ebay so you could check there too for some gently used ones!

kaitlinsmommy
07-29-2003, 12:26 AM
I got Carter's ss tees at BRU. I also received some Little Wonders ones from Sears as a gift & they were nice (and were in patterns instead of just white).

Rachels
07-29-2003, 07:01 AM
I agree-- don't buy too many. Abigail also barely wore them. They bunch up under clothes and you spend all your time straightening them out.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

heatherly2475
07-29-2003, 09:08 AM
I'm having a hard time with this same situation as well. I had to cave in and get the Gerber side snaps because I could not find the Carter's ones, or any other, in my area (and I just don't want to drive the extra hour and a half to get to BRU). Around my town, if it's not a onesie you're almost out of luck! I am also having a hard time finding the simple over the head t shirts. Good luck. I did find the Gerber side snaps (crappy, I know) at Wal Mart and Toys R Us.

jd11365
08-03-2003, 09:16 PM
Got mine at Denny's in NY... They were great quality...she looked like a little chef in them...so cute!

sweetbasil
08-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Hope you've found some by now (based on all the good advice you've gotten so far)...we took all of our side snap ts to the hospital and were so glad- our little boy was pretty big, and hospital issue t-shirts were too tight on him, so these worked out great. Didn't have to stretch them over his little head, or pull them tight over his little belly either. The nurses even said they were glad we had them there.

Best wishes,

LucyG
08-05-2003, 01:45 PM
To be honest, I would not even get any. I didn't find them to be all that great, and we just went to onesies immediately. No problem at all with the cord stump. DD only wore her t-shirts a few times. Just my opinion!!

hellokitty1
08-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Agree with the other parents that side-snaps are overrated. All the books say how great they are but I've found them to be inconvenient the way they bunch up when you pick baby up..and if they leak in the diaper, you're missing that extra layer to help soak it up. Maybe get one pack, but don't buy more until you decide you like them.