PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite "home show" line for children's clothes?

stella
07-29-2003, 04:02 PM
My latest favorite is called "Big Enough" and they are pretty contemporary. We have a lot of Kelly's Kids reps here, but I'm not so crazy about the offerings. I love "Orient Expressed," but there's no rep here - I order from the ecatalog.

Friends in Georgia and NC tell me about Beaux et Belles, which are gorgeous, but expensive clothes.

What else is out there??

mattiew
08-20-2003, 09:08 AM
A friend of mine just started as a Chez Ami rep; you may want to check out their website.

Roleysmom
08-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Emma T is another home show line (www.emmat.com). I haven't gone to a show so I can't speak to what the clothes look like in real life. They are having a 30 percent off sale on the website.

Paula
-- mom to Roley Julia 01-04-02

MartiesMom2B
08-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Wow I didn't even know that there were home shows for kids clothes. Is this like a Tupperwear party?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Tracey
08-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Oh there are a lot of them out there! Yeah, they are a lot like Tupperwear parties lol. Beaux et Belles is the most beautiful to me...they are all expensive. Here are some others:

Wish Upon a Star

Ragsland

Chez Ami/Patsy Aiken

Be Mine

Melanie
08-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Those are gorgeous!! Unfortunately even on sale the shortall I like is $60!

Thanks for sharing that though.

pritchettzoo
08-22-2003, 08:28 PM
Has anyone heard of Naughty Baby? A friend's MIL bought a bunch of the clothes from a home show in Atlanta, and we were wondering how much she spent... (She doesn't think anything of dropping more money on a pair of pants than I would on an entire wardrobe.) The clothes are cute, but nothing special (or so it seemed to my unpracticed eye). We searched on ebay and online, but only came up with some um...adult items...

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03