PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Baby by Osh Kosh

nohomama
08-08-2003, 11:38 AM
I was just a Target and noticed this brand in the toddler clothing section. I was successful in my effort to only by the things on my list (none of which were baby related except for swim diapers). These clothes we certainly tempting though. I felt like some of the things were marketed right towards me...clothes for mothers who don't like frills but don't want their daughters to look like boys either. Anyone have any experience with this brand?

parkersmama
08-08-2003, 10:44 PM
I've noticed them, too, but I think they are new. Target has recently started carrying so many "name brand" things...Osh Kosh, Tupperware, Franklin Covey, Amy Coe, Liz Lange,etc. They are really marketing hard to the wanna-be-all-that-but-can't-foot-the-bill crowd these days! Suits me to a T! LOL!

I'm interested as well to see if anyone's tried these!

peterkin
08-12-2003, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I just bought an outfit at Target -- I think they're new too. The outfit is cute, fits well, etc. My only complaint is that I didn't notice in the store that the shirt has tiny buttons at the neck and the shorts also button up with 3 buttons (no elastic, snaps, easy-open-and-close type mechanisms). I wish all baby clothes manufacturers would use snaps and zippers! :-) RKS