PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree 20% off clearance

stillplayswithbarbies
08-12-2003, 02:15 PM
Gymboree has 20% off their clearance items. This is in store and online. (online prices already reflect the extra 20% off)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

mamagoosie
08-12-2003, 03:25 PM
Also - for those of you who loved the "Home on the Range" collection - it IS on sale, even though it doesn't say so on the menu.

bunnisa
08-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Thanks so much! I've been waiting for the Home on the Range line to go on sale. I just love it! I placed an order, and then started wondering if perhaps Janie & Jack might be on sale too... Drat! It was! Got a few items there, too. :) Can't wait till their "On the Ranch" line goes on sale!

Bethany

It's a Boy!
William Eric (Wilkes) born 6/16/03

deborah_r
08-14-2003, 07:57 PM
OK, I'm confused by their website. I don't get out much lately (one-car family issues) so haven't been to the mall - how do you even view the :Home on the Range" collection? I was reading somebody's post about it about a month ago and I couldn't see what it looked like...

Do you have to go to the store for that?

stillplayswithbarbies
08-14-2003, 09:33 PM
Near the top of the page, click on "Newborn", "Baby Boy", "Baby Girl", etc. (Home on the Range is under Newborn). Then, over on the left, you click on the name of the collection you want to see. Home on the Range is under Shop For Girl and Shop For Boy.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03