PDA

View Full Version : New Robeez! Ohhh, they're cute!

Rachels
08-18-2003, 12:13 PM
The Robeez people have outdone themselves. There are a bunch of new designs on www.robeez.com , and they're so cute they cause actual swooning. The lion, monkey, pig, and maybe some others have TAILS on the back.

I discovered this morning that Abigail's 6-12 month size Pink Kitties finally sort of fit her. She's 15 months today. These things have been sitting in her drawer since Christmas.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

colleenfs
08-18-2003, 01:14 PM
These are just too cute! How realistic are these shoes for a toddler who walks everywhere? Are they durable shoes or just for indoors? Julia is 19 months.

Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

Melanie
08-18-2003, 02:51 PM
Jonah wore his outside all of the time. They aren't good for wet-weather though. I would think as long as you're not trotting her through broken glass and a lot of gravel, they should be good.

AngelaS
08-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Gabrielle is a week older than your Abigail...she's JUST barely out of her 0/6 month ones too! Nice to know I'm not the only one with child with runty feet! Is Abigail small all over? G's in the 20% for height and weight...

pamela mom of 3
08-18-2003, 04:15 PM
They can handle some outdoor use, my kids 2.5 and 4.5 wear their's outside at home. I agree tho they are not for wet, they'll get soaked through.

We love them also :D

Off to go look at the "new" ones lol

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

stillplayswithbarbies
08-18-2003, 04:26 PM
I am waiting for my child to grow *into* the 0-6m size. I have a bunch of them in the closet waiting for her. Of course they coordinate with her 0-3 month size clothes since I bought them at the same time.

Oh well, now she'll need new clothes to match the shoes. Somehow I don't think hubby will understand that logic. :)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Rachels
08-18-2003, 05:39 PM
She's 5th percentile for weight, tenth for height! :)

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Momof3Labs
08-18-2003, 07:52 PM
They are adorable, aren't they?? If only someone could figure out how to do another co-op (or sell them for $13 a pair)...

Not that we don't already have enough for the next few years - I really stocked up when Baby Bargains Shop was being shut down! But after getting them so cheap, I can't justify paying full price (phooey on you Robeez) no matter how cute the new ones are!

Marisa6826
08-18-2003, 08:30 PM
I'm new to the whole Robeez phenomenon. I take it they run big??

-m

22tango
08-18-2003, 10:23 PM
I'm not so sure about that...unless Karenna has particularly large feet!! Her 6-12 month Robeez are looking a little tight now and she just turned 11 months. She'll probably JUST make it to 12 months in them but no further! I'm already planning her next pairs, a coop would be SUPER!!

JElaineB
08-18-2003, 10:26 PM
I think they are probably true to their size chart, but not necessarily age. I had my babe's feet measured at Stride Rite today and they are size 4 extra-wide. Tried on (and bought, unplanned) a pair of Train Robeez there today in size 6-12 months, which on the Robeez web site size chart is equivalent to a US size 3-4. I hadn't planned on buying them because looking at the printout of the shoe size from the Robeez web site it looked like 6-12 month would be too big for my son's feet (and 0-6 months too small). But in fact they just fit and are a little smaller than the "foot" chart on their website seems to indicate. So from now on if I want to order online I guess I will go with his measured shoe size equivalent.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

stillplayswithbarbies
08-18-2003, 11:22 PM
I get all my Robeez from eBay. I always pay less than $20 including shipping for brand new in box. Just do a search on Robeez.

My search looks like this:
(robeez,"baby shoos","daisy roots","shooshoos","shoo shoos","bobux")

That gets me auctions that have any of those words.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

AngelaS
08-19-2003, 06:09 AM
Wow!! And I always call Gabrielle 'runty'. :D LOL

AngelaS
08-19-2003, 06:10 AM
Lori, I was part of that too. Did she close completely?? I thought she was going to possibly still get some Robeez....

JustMare
08-19-2003, 03:22 PM
I'd be interested in joining the Robeez Co-Op, but not until next month. I won't have my ultrasound until the second week of Sept. I need to know the gender so I can begin my shopping spree! :)

Momof3Labs
08-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Yep, she closed completely. Any Robeez co-op would have to be waaaaay under the Robeez police radar - I'm not aware of any going on right now.

nigele
08-19-2003, 08:25 PM
Just when I thought I was safe!

How cute!!! I love the monkey pair and the Union Jack. Look out Mastercard, here I come...

nigele
08-19-2003, 08:27 PM
I ordered some online a couple of months ago for $18 including shipping. They were slow to arrive but I was happy with the price - let me know if you want the web address and I'll try to dig it out!