PDA

View Full Version : Onsie extenders for Gap, Gymboree-has anyone found these and where?

smkinc
08-18-2003, 03:24 PM
My son is very long in the torso and I was hoping to get some onsie extenders to make his current body suits last and to avoid having to buy bodysuits that fit fine through the torso, but have freakishly long arms on him :).

I know this question was asked in the past, but thought I'd ask again, hoping more people have had experience with these.

Do such extenders exist that will work on Gap and Gymboree suits, and where can I buy them?

Thanks,
Mary

divabell
08-18-2003, 04:40 PM
I saw these in the One Step Ahead catalog (onestepahead.com).

http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=17&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=17&change=117

Maybe someone else has experience whether they fit Gap/Gymboree?

--Lori R.
EDD 12/2/03

emmiem
08-20-2003, 08:04 AM
I bought them and although they can be used, it is not a perfect fit. Most of them are too big for the onesies and the snaps don't line up perfectly. I used them anyway for a while and just decided to buy bigger in the future.

shishamo
08-20-2003, 09:50 AM
Hi,

I used the extenders on Gap ones and Old navy ones (the extenders are from One Step Ahead). It worked great while i used them, the only problem is that the leg openings are now bigger and higher, so if you put a low-rider pull on pants on your baby the leg opening will show a bit. The baby won't mind but you might.
Does this make sense to you? I'm trying to describe it but I'm not sure if i'm suceeding....

Sara

smkinc
08-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Thanks for your experience/description! I do understand what you mean. I'm still debating whether to try or not. If I do, I'll post my experience as well.

Mary