PDA

View Full Version : Solid colored one piece rompers etc....

SeekerMage
08-20-2003, 12:48 AM
Does anyone know where to find solid colored one peice outfits, rompers or even solid colored two piece outfits from size newborn and up? MY mom makes painted sweatshirts etc and I want her to make some for the baby but cant seem to find any for her to decorate....know of any good places to look? Basically anything without a logo on it!
Thanks!

emmiem
08-20-2003, 08:02 AM
When I used to decorate sweatshirts for myself, the only place to buy plain ones was Walmart. The Childrens Place seems to have lots of solid colors also.

nitaghei
08-20-2003, 08:23 AM
Babystyle and Lands End have a fair amount of solid colored clothing for infants. Babystyle, in particular, has some unusual colors. I have also seen plain t-shirts (bodysuits) sometimes at Old Navy and at Target.

Nita

stillplayswithbarbies
08-20-2003, 08:58 AM
http://www.dharmatrading.com/

Look under "clothing blanks". They will be white, but you can dye them any color you want. This place sells dye too, I have ordered from them for years, pre-internet.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

amp
08-20-2003, 09:43 AM
You can also buy Carters onesies in a pkg of 3 or 5 that come in solid colors. Some are all white. Some are a mix, and often there is a patterened one or two in there, but the rest are solid. Unfortunately, these are not finished on the sleeves. They are more undershirt style, but my son wears them anyway. :) Also, I know places like Michaels and Hobby Lobby sell t-shirts to decorate. I don't know if they sell anything for babies or not, but you could check it out.

HTH.