PDA

View Full Version : Moms : Did you like Hanna Andersson for YOU?

etwahl
08-20-2003, 03:07 PM
Just got a catalog and noticed they have adult clothing. A couple cute things. Has anyone bought and worn their adult clothing? and if so, what did you think?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

nathansmom
08-20-2003, 03:12 PM
I bought some adult clothing and loved it. I still have several pieces. I had some shoes but bought them too big and haven't really worn them.

parkersmama
08-20-2003, 07:24 PM
I LOVE their clothes! I have been wearing their things for several years now and really like them. Most of the things I've tried fit very well and look great. They also wash well and the colors don't fade. They are expensive so I have to narrow down my choices but I've got my eye on several of their winter pieces right now!

etwahl
08-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Which pieces are you considering? i love the latest catalog - yoga pants, long sleeve top and long sweater, all on the same page. But you're right, they're pricey. I'd rather have a few pieces I love though, that I can wear over and over and that continue to look good than a bunch of pieces I "sort of" like and get sick of quickly.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

parkersmama
08-20-2003, 08:57 PM
I love the long sweater, too! I can't decide which color to try (basic/boring or more interesting but doesn't go with as much?). I also like their straight leg pants. It seems like there were some other items that I liked but I can't remember right now!

emmiem
08-21-2003, 12:51 PM
I have the cropped pants, boxy jacket, straight leg pants, and the long skirt in the new poly/rayon/cotton fabric. It washes greats and are great basics to expand your wardrobe. There is shrinkage in the lenght and the width (the sales clerks will tell you what percent). I also have some solid color tees from the summer. They feel wonderful and keep the fit and color thru the washer and dryer!