PDA

View Full Version : How's the quality of Garanimals?

Denyse
08-23-2003, 08:53 AM
I bought a few Garanimals pieces the other night b/c they are super cheap and cute. I figured they'd be great for DS to destroy at daycare, especially now that he's doing so much more. Does anyone else buy them for play clothes? Will they hold up ok? Thanks.

luvbeinmama
08-23-2003, 11:40 PM
I have a couple garanimals. They seem to hold up just fine. The quality of the fabric is not great, it's really thin, but it doesn't fall apart either. One of the pants I got, I have to repair a hole in the crotch seam for DD to be able to wear it (got it for DS), but that's it. I think for play/preschool/daycare clothes they are just great. They don't cost much and therefore you don't care as much if they are irreparably soiled or torn.

SeekerMage
08-24-2003, 09:40 PM
I think that the clothes are great play clothes. In fact I just went out and bought a whole bunch for my daughter to wear and tear! We bought them last year and they lasted through several washings and still look like new. Though I did find the navy blue prints tend to fade a little, however, everything else held up great. No shrinking and minimal fading, no if any pilling either. The material isnt the thickest I agree but it seems to be warm and comfortable as my daughter has never complained!