PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Remembered Clothing

mattiew
08-25-2003, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Amanda Remembered clothing line? I was browsing their website and it looks wonderful! I'm also curious about their warehouse sale in Columbus, GA....has anyone been?

It is so hard to not go crazy buying for my DD!!!!!!!!

Carrie

Tracey
08-25-2003, 05:42 PM
We have a couple of Amanda Remembered things. They are even more gorgeous in person! Smocking is very popular in the South and this brand is carried in several of the local boutiques here. If I lived near Columbus it would be worth checking out for sure! The dresses run in the 60-70 dollar range. Summer bubbles are about 10 bucks less. It would be interesting to see what they sell for at the warehouse.

stella
08-26-2003, 03:01 PM
I love the 2 outfits we have from Amanda Remebered. They are very simple A-line swing tops with bloomers in size 12 months. They are especially cute monogrammed.

I have had them since April and we wear each about once weekly and therefore wash once weekly and they look just as cute after 4 months of heavy use as they did when we got them.

A little expensive, but worth it! And didn't the story on the website bring you to tears???

parkersmama
08-26-2003, 10:01 PM
Yes! I live in Columbus, GA, and Amanda Remembered clothes are a big thing around here. They are extremely well made and very beautiful. I have several pieces that are hand-me-downs from friends and they look practically brand new! The warehouse sale is definitely worth it! The clothes go for probably about 40% less than retail...maybe more. I haven't been (this is my first girl so I've tried to stay away but I'll be heading out for the next sale!!) but everyone I know goes and comes home with lots of stuff at great prices! If you decide to come to town, let me know...I'd love to meet up! :-)

Tracey
08-27-2003, 05:29 AM
I'm going to be out if town the 20th, so I won't be able to catch the sale :(. Columbus is about 3 hours from me, but on the way to my sister's house in Atlanta. How often do they have these sales...maybe I can catch the next one!

parkersmama
08-27-2003, 01:39 PM
It seems like they just had one in July. I was going to try to go but we ended up being out of town. I guess they are actually having them fairly regularly!

mattiew
09-07-2003, 08:26 AM
Thanks for all the great info! Denise and anyone else who attends the sale, please let us know how it was....maybe one day I'll be able to attend : )

Carrie