PDA

View Full Version : ISO XL Carter's Sleepers

JMarie
08-27-2003, 10:47 PM
Aidan is getting SO long - he needs XL sleepers for the length. We've tried long-sleeved onesies with a sleepsack, but just this week, he's started to turn over in his sleep, and he wakes up crying because it's all twisted around his legs. I love the terry sleepers, but cotton will do. I don't want to put him in the zippered-fleece-with-rubber-feet ones - we've had bad experiences with those already. Anyone else use these or have other suggestions? We keep the house cool, so he needs something on his feet. TIA!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

smkinc
08-27-2003, 11:03 PM
Hi Jennifer,

I'm having the same issue. I haven't found the Carters in XL, but the local OshKosh outlet (have not found these in dept. stores) had 18 and 24 month sized cotton sleepers with feet that are very similar to the Carters. BTW, what issues did you have with the fleece sleepers?

HTH,

Mary
Mom to Jeremiah 2/4/03

Torey
08-27-2003, 11:06 PM
We have had the same problem- and finding Carter's Sleepers has proven to be difficult. I have been told that they carry them in large sizes at the Carter's Outlet, but I haven't gone to check. Some things that people recommended on this site when I posted a similar question - Gap sells footed cotton sleepers in larger sizes (doubt if they have rubber feet), or just get a two-piece pj set and put socks on him. DD usually wears a one piece jumpsuit type outfit (probably not intended for sleepwear) that lacks feet, but if I put a blanket on her she is fine. I did check out the Gap online and it looks like the pjs there look pretty good.

sweetbasil
08-28-2003, 02:48 AM
Have you tried Sam's Club? Ours always have lots of Carter's pjs in larger sizes....

Good luck,

lizajane
08-28-2003, 08:07 AM
ds is very tall- we use two piece pjs. carter's has the two piece set with the snaps that hook the top and bottom together. they have feet. or we use the kind with no feet and put socks on him. i have a super tall baby who wears cds, so we have to be very creative! he is 5 months old and wears size 12 mo!