PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hanna Giraffe Jacket

cinrein
08-28-2003, 08:22 AM
I can't find a picture of the red jacket in the front view. Does anyone know what color the giraffe's head and spots are on the red jacket? The trim on the jacket looks to be orange--any other colors in the jacket? We want to get pants and a top to match so that Anna can be a fashion plate!

I could be persuaded to get the Zoo shoes too--anyone have them and care to comment?

Cindy\r\nMama to Anna 2/11/03

bluej
08-28-2003, 08:55 AM
I'm guessing that the head and spots match the trim, since that is how it is on the jackets that you can see the front. I got the map blue and the striped pants. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this outfit! Now if it would just get cold enough for Ryden to wear! I don't have the zoo shoes, but they are darn cute aren't they?

cinrein
08-28-2003, 09:04 AM
Oh you're right. I should have noticed that--too early in the AM to be pondering this!

I love the map blue too. I think the bright red and blue is soooo cute.

Cindy\r\nMama to Anna 2/11/03

AndrewsMommy
08-28-2003, 09:23 AM
I got the map blue too. I got map blue cargo pants and the striped mock turtleneck. I can't wait for Andrew to wear it. I didn't get the shoes either, but they really are cute!

Tina
Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

momtoemma
08-28-2003, 10:02 AM
I asked the customer service folks at Hanna this very same question, and they verified for me that the giraffe's head is indeed orange to match the trim around the jacket. I have the red one on order now and am just waiting for it to arrive! Happy shopping!