PDA

View Full Version : Do Gymbucks expire?

Rachels
08-28-2003, 10:42 AM
I know they can only be used during certain dates, but what if I don't see anything that I want or need on those dates? Can I save the Gymbucks for another time? How long are they good for?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

momathome
08-28-2003, 10:51 AM
I am nearly positive you can only use Gymbucks during the dates on the coupon. It stinks, but if I don't actually need anything for my girls during the Gymbucks period, I'll buy stuff one size larger to put away for later. Good luck!
-Lauren

Rachels
08-28-2003, 11:10 AM
Rats. Errg. I have a shopping cart FULL of Gymboree stuff, and can't really fathom needing to buy that much more Gymboree stuff six weeks from now. On the other hand, I do need the stuff that's in my cart right now. Ahh, dilemmas!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

stillplayswithbarbies
08-28-2003, 12:01 PM
I have seen people sell their Gymbucks. I'll bet you could sell them on eBay, or to friends.

At least this time they give you six weeks later. The last time I did Gymbucks, it was 2 days after I made my purchase that they had to be spent.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

colleenfs
08-28-2003, 12:41 PM
They can only be redeemed during the specified dates, which is tough sometimes if you don't care for the current lines. I spent over $100 there myself just yesterday only to discover that the Gymbucks promotion starts today!

I suppose you could try to get creative - keep your receipts and return things while the promotion is in effect, then turn around and buy it all again, thus getting the Gymbucks. But they may not let you do that...

Colleen\r\nMama to Julia 1-10-02

malie
08-28-2003, 01:55 PM
The question I started to ask myself was would I buy the stuff if I wasn't getting gymbucks for it at that price. If the answer is no, then I don't buy stuff just to get the gymbucks. If the answer is yes, then I buy the stuff and consider the gymbucks a bonus if I get to use them (oh and somehow I have always managed to use them. Last time I looked at the stuff I wanted (I can't say need I doubt my son needs any more clothes) and got about half of it and use the gymbucks later to get some of the rest of it. It's true that a couple of things I wanted weren't available in the size I wanted 6 weeks later but most of the stuff was still there (and some of it had better prices by then)

Let's face it the whole point of the gymbucks isn't to save you money it's to get you to spend more money. ;)