PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite fall/winter pajamas?

etwahl
08-30-2003, 10:17 PM
feet or no feet? and if no feet, what do you like to put on their little bare tootsies?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

egoldber
08-31-2003, 08:54 AM
Except for the coldest of nights, Sarah prefers to be barefoot! For footed fleece sleepers I have several Healthtex blanket sleepers that I got from Costco for $6. Otherwise I like 100% cotton sleepers (without feet) and use them year round. I have them in various thicknesses of cotton, from super thin to pretty hefty.

The Hanna PJs are very cute. :)

HTH,

lukkykatt
08-31-2003, 01:07 PM
For the fall, I like the one piece cotton sleepers from the Gap or Old Navy. If you can, get zippers instead of snaps - much more convenient!

When it starts getting cold I switch to the Carter's blanket sleepers, which have feet. I know I like to have blankets in the winter - so I figure that DS should be all covered up too.

August Mom
08-31-2003, 05:14 PM
I was a big Carters footed sleeper fan until DS started to walk. Now, I like sleepers without feet (the ones from Baby Gap are really nice) because I think that he can move around better before bedtime and after he gets up in the morning. We use Halo sleep sacks to cover his bare feet.

etwahl
08-31-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi Beth. When you talk about the Hanna Pjs, which ones are they? I thought they reference all their one-pieces as playsets...even though they look like pajamas to me. Are those the ones you're referring to?

When she's barefoot, do you have a blanket she uses to keep those toes warm? we co-sleep, and I use a blanket with her when chilly, so just curious...but her toes often break free (she's a mover!)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

egoldber
08-31-2003, 06:14 PM
We don't use socks. I have ablanket in her crib, but she always kicks it off. She just has hot feet!! :) It doesn't disturb her sleep at all. And like I said, on truly cold night, I use footed blanket sleepers.

The Hanna PJs I have are these:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C1%7C1%7C156%7C5%7C5%7Cf&scid=ACGBDT916XQ38KP7J698XMUKUGP249D8

and these:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C5%7C2%7C24%7C28%7C8%7Cf&scid=ACGBDT916XQ38KP7J698XMUKUGP249D8

HTH,

etwahl
08-31-2003, 06:18 PM
Oh you're right. so cute :) expensive, but cute!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

khakismom
09-01-2003, 11:32 AM
I do feet. Carters are pretty good and reasonably priced for sizes up to 12 months. And our favs--once DD hit the 12-month size and the Carter's jammie feet were plastic (ick!)--are Children's Place. I *love love love* these jammies! :) I personally think they have the best warm jammies for the price. I think they run about $10-12 each and I usually get 5 for Kathleen. The feet are all fleece with the grippers on the bottom. They run long though, which is OK for us. But I also love how they have a snap at the top to cover the zipper.

Good luck and have fun shopping! :)

christic
09-01-2003, 01:48 PM
We do feet and fleece here, but live in an older house so the temp can vary more at night than if we had a modern heating system. My daughter is also a blanket kicker and snuggler so is never covered up.

I like Land's End fleece sleepers the best, cheap compared to Hanna but pricey compared to everything else.