PDA

View Full Version : 20% off at Hanna's Westchester store

Marisa6826
09-10-2003, 09:33 AM
Sept 12-28. Only in the store. I just got an email.

Happy shopping~~!

-m

momathome
09-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Marisa -
Did I mention how jealous I am of you living within driving distance of this store? I may have to put the Westchester Hanna address on mapquest and see what the distance would be for me! (Pathetic, I know!) How long a drive is it for you? Just curious!
-Lauren
P.S. Just checked mapquest - 2 1/2 hour estimate for the drive. Hmmm...

heidi_timms
09-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Marisa,

Do you know if it's only in the Westchester store or in other stores too? I have a Hanna store near me in CA but I've never been in there.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

Marisa6826
09-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Lauren-

It's a cute store, but very limited in what they sell. It's nice to look, but ultimately, the selection is much better online or in the catalogue. The only reason I originally went there (other than for something to do) was to see the thickness of the giraffe coat in person before buying it. ;)

Next time you're in NYC I will take you!

-m

Marisa6826
09-11-2003, 05:52 AM
Heidi-

I don't know. I would assume that it's all stores. I just happen to be on that specific store's mailing list. Give the CA store a call and ask them. I've never had anything but good experiences with all their staff.
-m

stillplayswithbarbies
09-11-2003, 10:44 AM
that's only 30 miles from me, let me know the next time you go. :)

There is also a Buy Buy Baby, BabiesRUs and Baby Depot all within one block of each other, just 5 miles from the Hanna store.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

karin4
09-16-2003, 05:27 PM
I got the same email announcement for the Portland store, so I assume it's all the stores. Interesting that the Westchester store has a somewhat limited selection-- Portland's has a really large selection. Has anyone gone to one of the stores since the sale began on Friday? I was wondering how much stuff is on sale (the email said "selected" items, and I was wondering just how select it is).

Karin

cuca_
09-17-2003, 07:09 AM
I went to the store at the Westchester Mall. They have the striped wiggle pants and stripped jeeper creepers on sale, as well as the stripped leggins. I can't really remember what else, but there were a couple of other items on sale. There didn't seem to be that much stuff on sale, but as someone else said, the selection at the Westchester store is very limited.