PDA

View Full Version : Does Nordstrom (not online) have coupons?

suribear
09-12-2003, 12:16 AM
I want something from there, but I hate to pay regular price!

Kris

momathome
09-12-2003, 08:19 AM
I have never seen Nordstrom coupons. They have 3 or 4 well-advertised sales a year, usually in June, July, November, and I think December. Pretty much everything including shoes is on sale then. You can sign up at Nordstroms to be notified when another sale is coming. Otherwise, there is usually a sale rack or 2 in each department on a regular basis. Good luck - I love Nordstrom's but I pretty much never pay full price there. Oh, if you gave a Nordstrom Rack near you, check it out. You can find awesome deals on great stuff there if you know what brands to look for. I have found incredible deals on Elafanten and Sketchers shoes and clothes by Hartstings, JM Originals, Mulberribush, Baby Lulu, Guess, Ralph Lauren, etc. It is definitely a hit or miss type place but today, for example, Kasey is wearing a $64 Baby Lulu outfit that I bought there for $16.99 and $54 Elafanten shoes that I bought there for $20. Happy shopping!
-Lauren

dotgirl
09-15-2003, 12:12 PM
I work for Nordstrom (although I work for the online division, which is seperate from the department store division) and I can tell you that no, Nordstrom never *ever* has coupons.

However, they have the Anniversary sale every July, and a Womens & Kids Half-Yearly Sale coming up in November (and the Men's Half-Yearly Sale will be in December.)

In addition, for online shopping, we usually have some decent stuf on sale (right now we have a pair of Belly Basics maternity pants, formerly $69.99, for $19.90), and there are often children's items as well.

And Nordstrom does offer free shipping twice a year - once will be starting in about 2 weeks, and once in the Spring - when you buy a pair of regularly priced shoes from any of the participating brands.

Hope that helps!

suribear
09-15-2003, 10:49 PM
I'll have to check out the Rack :)

I doubt this will come on sale in time, as it's a costume!

Kris

cinrein
09-16-2003, 07:43 AM
You can earn 3% back on your Nordstrom purchase if you order online through ebates.com. I've accumulated quite a discount through ebates. It's not much, but something!

Cindy\r\nMama to Anna 2/11/03

zen_bliss
09-18-2003, 10:58 PM
i was in nordstroms today and as i was leaving i was surprised to see a stanchion sign that said "nordstroms will not be undersold" -- if you find a better price, they will match it.