PDA

View Full Version : Carter's Baby Girl Dragon Slippers

esianoyam3
09-17-2003, 02:57 PM
I was at BRU a couple weeks ago updating my baby registry, and I found the most adorable pair of Carter's baby girl dragon slippers. I should have bought them right then, but of course I didn't.

I went back on Saturday to buy them, and BRU no longer carries them and doesn't know if they will get any more of them. I called the local Carter's outlet, and they don't carry them either. So I called Carter's, and was told that they no longer make them.

Does anyone know where I can get these slippers (online or otherwise)? I REALLY want them for my daughter (probably a pointless indulgence, but they're so cute)!

TIA,

Shallyse

starrynight
09-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Maybe try ebay?? Or is there another bru nearby that might not have sold out of their's yet? And if you don't find them, don't feel bad most babies I know hate slippers, including my own kids. But I know how it feels to find out somethings discontinued :(.

karin4
09-17-2003, 05:53 PM
Jackie--
this is totally off topic, but I noticed your soon-to-arrive daughter's name and had to comment. My daughter, who is eight months old, is also Eliza Claire. I've never met another Eliza. Anyway, I think it's a terrific name-- congrats on your great taste! ;-)
Karin

heytootsy
09-17-2003, 08:20 PM
I was just at BRU and they had them! Email me, I can go back and get them and mail if you want. (I also got them, along with a matching teether, so cute!)
[email protected]

Melanie
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I believe I saw some items of that line at Kohl's and Sear's, not sure about those specific slippers though.

starrynight
09-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Karin~that is so funny!! We decided on Eliza because we wanted a non common name and Claire was my great-grandmother's middle name. I guess great minds think alike ;).