PDA

View Full Version : Do Hanna Andersson Moccasins Stay On

malisa
09-26-2003, 01:10 PM
I just purchased some things from the Hanna outlet (and they are shipping it to me by the way, from the one in Wa), and I'm wondering about the eyelet moccasins...Do they stay on as well as the Robeez and Bobux?

Malisa
mom to Isabella 11-9-02

Melanie
09-26-2003, 04:43 PM
I have the regular striped-ones and I think the eyelet are the same, just girly...they stay on quite well as they ahve an elastic strap across the top of the foot. Although Ds was walking and not crawling when he first got them. Crawling seems to scootch things off of feet...but I'll bet they work well.

emmiem
09-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Yes, they do stay on because they go up high on the foot. Kind of like a shoe and sock together. They do run big, however.
Emmie

malisa
09-27-2003, 09:19 AM
Thanks ladies, DD just started walking this week (YAY!). So, the crawling thing shouldn't be a big problem for fall.

Emmie, when you say they ran big, did you mean bigger than the foot print thing to measure with in the catalog? DD is wearing size 5 now, so I ordered size 5-7 (she definitely wears 12-18 in Robeez). Do you think this is too big?

Thanks,
Malisa
mom to Isaabella

Melanie
09-28-2003, 12:07 AM
Probably...Ds was a 5 and I ordered the 5-7 and ended up keeping them for later and getting the smaller size for immediate use.