PDA

View Full Version : Flare leg pants for girls!

lisams
09-30-2003, 05:51 PM
I see them everywhere, and I'm not sure I like the look. I even see them on leggings. It looks like Lands End will be my best bet for finding pants without the flare. Anyone find a good selection of non-flare pants anywhere else?

Lisa

egoldber
09-30-2003, 06:39 PM
This is my BIG beef with toddler girl clothes this fall! Good luck finding ANY leggings without the flare!

Target had a few styles awhile ago, not sure if they are still there. Lands End of course and maybe Hanna Andersson.

karin4
09-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Oh man, am I ever with you. I don't mind them on my older daughter, but I just HATE the flare leg on baby girls. Unfortunately, I haven't found a designer that has banished them completely (except perhaps hanna). Maybe it's just Eliza's fat little legs... but the cut is so tight around her thighs, it looks terrible and terribly uncomfortable. I'm sticking with regular-cut leggings (I like Gymboree's with the lettuce-edge hem a lot) and looser pants-- though most of the looser ones are too loose at the ankle, and she gets her feet stuck in them when she's crawling! Sigh... the trials and tribulations of being 8 months old, I guess!

kirstensmom
09-30-2003, 07:17 PM
I recently bought gap leggings a few weeks ago without the flare. They had them in pink, black and white.

momathome
09-30-2003, 08:21 PM
Gymboree has a wide selection of non-flare leggings. Their quality is great and the prints are adorable. Good luck!
-Lauren

khakismom
09-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Last year I went nuts trying to find non-flare khakis for Kathleen. I ended up getting them from the boys section at Old Navy because I literally could not find them anywhere! And no one was the wiser :). So far, this year I've found non-flare jeans at BRU and Gap, some leggings from Gymboree, and some velvet pants from BRU. Good luck!

Marisa6826
09-30-2003, 10:40 PM
The babystyle.com pullon pants are just awesome and are quite reasonably priced.

I got Sophie four or five pair of them and I love them!

-m