PDA

View Full Version : Bought a pair of Jack & Lily shoes today....Gorgeous!!!

etwahl
10-01-2003, 03:46 PM
lucky us, the new local store carries them and we got a pink pair with bows on them....SOOOOOOO cute. They fit her really well...not too much room (like Rachel said, her finger width's) but so cute. I like them better than the shoo shoos i bought (i got jack & lily in size 0-6 and shoo shoos in 6-12). Besides the fit being better, the leather on the jack & lily is SUPER soft. Much more soft than the shoo shoos.

just love them :)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

houseof3boys
10-01-2003, 07:19 PM
How exciting Tammy! I joined the coop on yahoo (got them for $16)and after a few weeks of waiting for them I should have them by Saturday. I am so excited! We'll have to take pics and post them!

Sounds like Lauren is going to be the snappiest little dresser in her Jack and Lily's and all of her new Hanna stuff! :P

bluej
10-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Another rave for the Jack & Lily shoes! Ryden got the red w/ white stars. Soooo cute! And Tammy is right, these babies are SOFT! Much softer than the Shoo Shoos or the Robeez. I fear I'm going to go overboard if they do another co-op on them (I got these b/c a few fell through w/ the co-op).

sntm
10-24-2003, 11:56 AM
Debbi! How do I join the Yahoo coop? Isn't there a Robeez one too? What about Daisy Roots?

Am desparate for the baby blue Jack and Lily shoes with the baby boy face on them.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

JElaineB
10-24-2003, 07:03 PM
Hi,

I belong to the Yahoo Jack & Lily group and here is a link to subscribe:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jackandlily/join

The group owner is planning on doing another co-op in the next few weeks. It took about a month to get the shoes the first time, but hopefully it will be a little better the next time.

There was a Robeez co-op but that is basically defunct as Robeez doesn't allow co-ops anymore. There is also a BabyShoos co-op which is putting in an order in a couple of weeks (group name is babyshooscoop). I don't know of any Daisy Roots co-ops.

Jennifer
mom to Jacbob 9/27/02

houseof3boys
10-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Shannon I love the shoes too! He's had them on 3 days in a row and I just threw them in the wash tonight (don't ask me how the bottoms got dirty since clearly he *doesn't* walk). I am amazed at how soft they are. I just put them in a lingerie bag and they are drying on top of the dryer right now.

I'll have to take a pic tomorrow so you can see how cute they are!!!

I think I am going to get a pair of navy ones (plain ones) too when the co-op orders again.

teddy
10-25-2003, 02:50 PM
Do you know if the moderator is accepting new members? I applied a while back and still haven't heard. I am eager for some new shoes for the holidays. Thanks :)

JElaineB
10-25-2003, 04:54 PM
As far as I know she is. She was having computer problems a couple of times. You might want to sign up again and see what happens. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can send you her direct email address.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

calebsmama03
10-26-2003, 03:12 PM
I thought I read somewhere here that Jack & Lily run a tad larger than robeez - is that what all of you have experienced, too?
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

etwahl
10-26-2003, 03:14 PM
it seemed that way to me. the 0-6 robeez seemed too small while the jack and lily's seemed a bit better. but i didn't try them both in the same store, so i could be wrong about that, who knows!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

sntm
10-27-2003, 09:05 AM
I couldn't wait and ordered them anyway. Gave me an excuse to get the Winkel too. I signed up for the coop and got a response -- sounds like they may be placing another order soon. Sigh. DH will murder me. I should never have told him that babies don't actually need shoes. The argument about keeping socks on doesn't work because he thinks I have him in socks too much anyway -- DH is a shorts-in-winter kind of person and also seems unduly concerned that Jack doesn't care to play with his own feet. Maybe once he has his baby-face shoes on!!!!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

houseof3boys
10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
My DH thinks the shoes are adorable on him and I just kept stressing how "cheap" I got them from the coop! You will love them Shannon.

parkersmama
10-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Tell him to give little Jack a chance! Amy Grace didn't get interested in her feet until a few weeks ago and she is a month older than Jack. These things take time! :)

jubilee
10-28-2003, 12:21 AM
Logan just put his feet in his mouth last week, and he's 6 months old. Now I can't stop him from eating his shoes!! :)

etwahl
10-28-2003, 07:36 AM
i have to purposely keep those shoes out of her mouth. once she had them in her mouth for a while and the toe got so soaked!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com