PDA

View Full Version : Glamour Kitty/Gymboree

heidi_timms
10-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Hi!

Does anyone know when the Glamour Kitty line at Gymboree came out? I'm trying to figure out if it will go on sale by the time the redemption of Gymbucks is over. I think that someone said that the period before marking down is three weeks? Gymbuck redemption period is Oct. 9-19. I just love the leopard dress and coat!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

elvisfan
10-07-2003, 01:41 PM
Check out www.gymbohaven.com

lisams
10-07-2003, 02:20 PM
September 12 to be exact ;-) I know this because I went in and was DROOLING over it and the saleswoman said they just got the line in that day, it wasn't even on the website yet (I checked the date on my reciept to be sure). I sure hope it goes on sale during the Gymbuck redemption!!

vpalmer
10-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Heidi

The Glamour Kitty collection came out about 3 weeks ago, I think. I don't know if the new collections always go on sale after three weeks though because I fell in love with the shearling coat in the Puppy Love collection and it seemed like forever before it finally went on sale. Gymboree released both the Folk Song and Halloween collections and STILL had not put on the Puppy Love Collection on sale. They did not put it on sale until they released the Glamour Kitty collection, which was about a week after the last friends and family discount. Anyone remember when that was? If you can find that date, you should be able to figure out when Glamour Kitty was released.

I hope that helps.

Veronica

Mom to Eva born 6/12/2003

AngelaS
10-08-2003, 05:46 AM
If a line is REALLY popular, they don't mark it down. They USED to and they would mark down the entire line the same percentage.

But with their new pricing/sales strategy, markdowns are no longer consistent (like every time a new line comes out) and it's no longer 25% across the line---popular pieces don't get marked down.

Sigh....

jmofarrill
10-08-2003, 08:16 AM
I am going BONKERS over this line! I want one of everything in every size! Poor Anwyn is going to grow up thinking she's a cat...

stillplayswithbarbies
10-08-2003, 09:13 AM
Have you seen the Shooshoos that match it?

http://shooshoosusa.com/product_info.php/products_id/36?osCsid=d73ecf4688a60cc2cda00b3c94325286

I got the leopard pants, the kitty bodysuit, the socks, and the fur hat and hopefully next week I am getting the fur coat with Gymbucks.

The only thing I will not get in this line is the leather pants. I just can't wrap my mind around leather pants for a baby!

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03