PDA

View Full Version : I'm hooked on Hannas!

smomom
10-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Ok, I am a little late in trying out the Hannas line I know, but I finally got my first order this week. We ordered the opposite sripe long johns for Sage and a sweater for myself.

Wow is the quality wonderful on these items! His long johns are so yummy - even DH noticed their softness. Since Grandma is looking for 1st birthday ideas there should be some more Hannas in the future. I'm so excited!

Thanks so much to everyone for singing the praises of this line. I am so glad I tried it. The price is high, but the quality seems even higher! I am even ordering gender neutral colors in anticipation of a little brother or sister some day. If you've been on the fence about whether or not to try this line - I say go for it!

etwahl
10-08-2003, 06:14 PM
i'm right there with you sister. i love hanna stuff for dd, and have a few things for myself too. the quality is amazing, the colors are cute and everything is just to die for. i want everything (that's my problem). i can see i will be spending a lot of money at hanna (already have!!!)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

malisa
10-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Me too!!! We got our first Hanna order last week, and order #2 is already on its way...Dh and I are going to Chicago in Nov., and I've made sure to arrange our flights such that we have time to hit the outlet in Oakbrook. (I'm sure he'll be thrilled when he figures out the reason for all of the questions about flight schedules!)

We also got the opposite strip long johns and we love them. And of course dd's new playdress is turning into an everyday dress.

I have a question about Hannas for ME...I'm looking for black pants that I can throw in the dryer. I never put any clothes in the dryer, but with all of dd's clothes, I am getting sick of ironing. It takes too much time. I need some pants that don't wrinkle easily, but that look decent. I was thinking about the wide leg pants, or the boot cut pant...anybody have these? I asked the lady at Hanna (with whom I placed my second order) about them but, she didn't seem to know much. She said I could always return them...but then I'm out the s/h. Any ideas would be welcome!

Malisa
mom to Isabella 11-9-02

elvisfan
10-08-2003, 11:40 PM
Out of curiousity, are the clothes found at the outlets a whole lot cheaper or just a bit cheaper?

Melanie
10-09-2003, 12:48 AM
I got zippers for something like $26 instead of $34, but they were not current catalog. I think they have some current catalog stuff, but I don't know the prices on that.

Anyone else irritated as heck at their shipping policies? $7 for $25-50. That means I have to pay $7 to ship a pair of PJs!? That's just wrong.

Sandy
10-09-2003, 01:41 AM
It depends. The regular price at the outlet is just a bit cheaper than the regular store price on most items. The outlet just like the regular store also has sales and then the prices are great.

HTH,
Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

sntm
10-09-2003, 07:58 AM
it's one of my bigger reasons for not shopping there often.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

mabuckles
10-09-2003, 09:02 AM
I have the Hanna black cropped wide legged pants that I got at the outlet for around $10. They are my favorite pair of pants. I never iron them and they look great. They also are the most comfortable pair of pants I own. They are not real dressy pants but they are nice. Now that it will getting colder soon, I plan on buying a pair of the full length boot cut or wide leg too.

nola
10-09-2003, 12:51 PM
We have a Hanna store locally. I should go into the business of shipping Hanna PJ's. I think I could beat $7 and still have some pocket change. :)
I know one of my coworkers visits the store and raves about it. For some reason my husband and I aren't real drawn to the stripes and stuff. And then when we glance at the catalog prices, our heads spin. Anyway, I will visit the store to check out the quality you guys are raving about.
Another thing, does anyone wonder about the clogs? All of those young children shuffling around in wooden clogs? KLONK, KLONK, KLONK. They are adorable, but they even come in toddler sizes. How do you run around and play when your feet are loosely attached to wooden blocks? If someone has experience with their young children wearing the swedish clogs, please write in and tell me. I am really curious, because they are so cute.

mattysmom
10-09-2003, 02:48 PM
I was just at the kittery outlet yesterday and also picked up some zippers for $26. I also learned that if the outlet doesn't have a full-priced item that you want, you can order it there and get free shipping! just an fyi...

slknight
10-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Hi! Do you live close to Kittery? I'm in Kennebunk - about 30 minutes away. Feel free to e-mail me if you don't want to say on the board.

Susan and Alex (04.18.03)

mattysmom
10-09-2003, 03:55 PM
i wish i lived in maine! i'm actually in the boston area but went up for the day. i went to college in maine and it's always nice to go back!