PDA

View Full Version : Hanna's spring/summer things don't "send me." Anyone else?

LucyG
02-20-2004, 11:00 AM
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I'm not going wild over the spring and summer clothes, even with 20% off. Maybe I'm more of a winter playdress/leggings kind of person. Am I the only one?

Melanie
02-20-2004, 11:38 AM
I don't know...I love those little tea at the sea (I think) dresses...so cute! Of course I don't have a girl.

brubeck
02-20-2004, 11:46 AM
I look at the 'big girls' stuff now since Amy is in a size 5 (100 going on 110 for you Hanna addictees) and I didn't like much. The playdress was cute but I HATE the dropped waist for the older girls and the toddler size (with the higher waist and buttons) isn't big enough for us! In the boys stuff the only thing I liked were a couple of the summer rompers but not strongly enough to spend $26 apiece (20% discount notwithstanding).

Frankly I think LE has rompers just as nice for boys and dresses just as nice for girls. I think I'm going to be looking at a mid-summer Sears LE sale again. Last year I got a bunch of nice stuff for my kids there in July (discounted price and an additional 25% off). Since our summer here basically lasts through most of October that worked out just fine for me!

suribear
02-20-2004, 12:22 PM
I loved a lot of the winter stuff but the only thing in the spring catalog that really excites me is that frog jacket set. That whole page, in fact LOL

And there's a couple of dresses I like. I don't like the drop down waist, either! I wonder if it's always like that for the older girls.

Kris

egoldber
02-20-2004, 03:36 PM
I am a Hanna fan, and frankly none of the stuff right now is doing it for me. The only thing I really LOVE right now is the Hippity Hop stuff and the Happy Stripes. But not at only 20% off full retail. Plus, I am trying to only buy 100's these days, since I already have PLENTY for DD in her current size.

In the bigger sizes (100+ stuff), the only thing I would buy if it were a deal is the Mix It Up stuff. But I'll wait for sales and get it for next summer. :)

aliceinwonderland
02-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Same here.. The only thing I HAVE to have is the floppy sun hat (the one with the little ties), and that only because we're going on vacation to a very hot spot when DS will be 3 months old, and I don't want him pulling his little hat off...But I'll wait for the sale in June, because with shipping and all, even 20% isn't worth it for me...

brubeck
02-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Old Navy has similar hats right now for a much better price and they have velcro straps (not ties straps). I have had much better luck with the velcro ones myself.

aliceinwonderland
02-20-2004, 09:02 PM
THANK YOU :)

Momof3Labs
02-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Me neither, except for the bold stripe romper. Haven't ordered it yet, though, because shipping is too steep on just one item!