PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Slippers- I have Extras

jhmom
02-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Hi- first let me just say how much I love this board! This is the first time I have posted but I have loved reading the messages. I bought several pair of the now infamous Robeez knock-offs at Wal Mart a few weeks ago for my baby on the way and for gifts (everyone I know is pregnant!). If you all are interested in buying them I would be happy to sell the extra ones for what I paid (they were 50% off so they were like $4.70 when I bought them) plus whatever it would cost to ship them. Just email me if you are interested.
I adore Robeez and these seem to be a really good knock off. This is what I have (I got the last ones at my Wal Mart so I had to get what they had)--

1 Small Dinosaurs (size 3-4) (cream with greeen dinosaurs)
1 Medium Trucks (size 5-6) (red with yellow dump trucks)
1 X-Small Kitties (size 1-2) (pink with white kitten faces)

Thanks!
Kerri
Jack Henry- age 2
EDD June 4, 2004

Melanie
02-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Welcome!!

Imperia
02-21-2004, 12:49 AM
DO you still have the kitty ones? I would be interested, tell me where to email you.

Imperia

jhmom
02-21-2004, 02:06 PM
If you're interested you can email me at [email protected].
Thanks! Kerri

sweetbasil
02-21-2004, 03:36 PM
I went to Wallyworld today and picked up all the robeez-style shoes I could find--- they only had XS left, which is supposedly the equivalent of shoe size 1-2; I picked up a pair each of fire trucks, dinosaurs, and butterflies, for anybody who might want a pair. Oh- they rang up for $2 a pair, so it'd be probably under $3 to mail to you! Just pm me through the boards if you'd like a pair :)

Imperia
03-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Kerri,

I just wnted you to know I received the slippers and what a steal for 3 bucks, huh? They are really cute. I appreciate you're taking the time to getthem and mail them.

Imperia