PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about converse for little guys?

brigmaman
02-24-2004, 09:38 AM
They probably don't come in wide and I have no idea where I'd find them other than online. So that might make our decision for us. I was so bummed this winter when I wanted to get him Merrells and found out they don't come wide and we couldn't get them on his feet at all! I want to get Brig low tops. He wore Keds last year but has a very wide foot.

nathansmom
02-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Not sure if they come in wide but Nathan has a pair. We have the red high tops. My dh wanted a pair of black ones but they didn't have his size. If you click on the picture link below my name you can see Nathan in his converse. I can go to the store I bought mine at and see if they have wide. I'll also ship them to you if you'd like.

brigmaman
02-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Thanks, Norah! That's so generous of you! I am going to see if I can locate them around here, so we can try them on. But I'll definitely keep you in mind, if I have any trouble.
I must be doing something wrong with your link! All I see are pictures of Nathan with no shoes on. What a cutie!

nathansmom
02-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Okay so I looked at my pictures and your right, no picture of the shoes. I'm not sure what happened to the picture with the shoes. I'll try to get a picture of him today with his shoes for you. If you can't find them my offer stands just let me know.

houseof3boys
02-24-2004, 05:50 PM
I think he would be stylin' and profilin' in them!!!

khakismom
02-24-2004, 06:22 PM
I saw a little girl at the mall this weekend with pink Chuck Taylors on, and they were so cute! So I think some Converse on Brig would be adorable! :)

Melanie
02-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Ds has wide feet but the high-tops fit him fine. We got them at Mervyn's.

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-24-2004, 06:53 PM
when you sent me that picture if those were converse...I love Converse the coolest of the cool!!!! I had no idea you could get them for babes!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nathansmom
02-24-2004, 07:56 PM
LOL. I didn't know either until dh found them. I paid $13 for them. If you want some and can't find any I'll pick some up for you.

brigmaman
02-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Norah, this puts a new spin on things. Did you say $13? If you are up for it, I'd love a pair for that! Did you buy them recently for that price? I saw them online for $26! I am sending you a pm.

nathansmom
02-25-2004, 01:43 AM
I replied to your pm via email. I hope this makes sense. Yes $13 is what I paid for them recently. I'll check the price tomorrow but they should still be close to that price.

emmiem
02-25-2004, 10:30 AM
You can get baby converse at Journeyskids in most larger malls.
Michele

ismommy
02-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Hi Norah,

I am wondering where you got the chucks for 13. bella fell in love with the pink ones yesterday but they are 22 dollars so if I can find them for 13 I would be quite happy.

Thanks.

nathansmom
02-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Mervyn's. They run sales quite often. If you don't have one near you I'm willing to pick a pair up for you.

ismommy
02-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Hi Norah,
I wonder how much shipping would be. I am tempted to pay the 21 just becuase I want her to wear them to the airport to pick up her dada. He gets back on sunday from iraq.
I mentioned them to him and he wrote chucks for her how COOL.
So I think I will break down and send the extra money if I can find them.
If not I would love it if you could pick up a pair fo me.
I will let you know.
Thanks.

nathansmom
02-26-2004, 10:06 PM
I shipped them to Trish for $3.85

Congrats on your hubby coming home. I hope you have a wonderful homecoming.

ismommy
02-27-2004, 04:49 PM
Norah,

Thanks so much for the offer. we found the pink ones today for her to wear. she is too funny if I call them sneaker she says is all seriousness
mama - they are NOT sneakers . They are chucks.

I have to say they are supercute on.

jojo2324
02-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Trish, I know there's a store in Sag Harbor that has them (Satori). Also, that new discount shoe store that opened in Riverhead had some around Christmas.

Helene, I can't believe Isabelle said that!! Hysterical! And a big congrats on your hubby's return. :) Thank him for us.

Melanie
02-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I also saw them at a Famous Footwear store yesterday. They weren't as inexpensive as Mervyn's, though. I think they were $20.