PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I know I'm not crazy!

Tracey
02-24-2004, 10:31 AM
What happened to the posts with the old hanna codes? They appear to have been removed. Also, the older catalogs have been removed from google! How weird is that. All referece seems to have been deleted. Don't they want to sell the stuff? Well, I wanted to add some black leather thong sandals from last Spring's catalog. They were still available, but I didn't add them to my cart. I assumed I could just look on google again and get the code if I wanted to order. I would be forever grateful if someone with the actual catalog could email the info to me. Don't know if posting it would be frowned on or what?

sugarsnappea
02-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?q=%22hanna+andersson%22

Tracey
02-24-2004, 10:46 AM
A few days ago there were four or five old catalogs on google, not just the holiday 2003 one. There were also a lot of posts on this board that are not here now.

ismommy
02-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Okay that is very strange. I had bookmarked all the old hanna catalogs and now it is only showing the 2003 holiday one. Here is the trhead with some of the old codes though.
Are you looking for girl sandals or womans sandals?
I have a girls sandals sitting in my cart if you need that code.
Glad I left things stting in my cart so I will have some of the old codes.

I wonder why they old catalogs disspeared offline. You can also call a store and describe what you are looking for - they keep all the old catalogs. I was looking for the sun song dress - 2001 but its no longer available except for lots of ebay.
HTH

Tracey
02-24-2004, 11:02 AM
They were women's sandals. Luckily, I had already added all the things I wanted for my daughter. I assumed that Hanna sells more children's things anyway and I could always go back and find good deals for myself. I rarely saw any sold out sizes in the women's section. So much for that idea! I may do as you suggested and call customer service. Thanks!

sweetbasil
02-24-2004, 11:08 AM
Wow- that kind of surprises me. Usually I'd expect we'd get some notification that a message was deleted or something, but I can't find the thread you're talking about either. There are codes on the "what did you get your boys" and "what did you get your girls" threads, but not to the extent of the treasure hunt thread.

And I wonder if Hanna requested that the catalogs be removed from google's catalog search? Hmmmm...what a mystery! I hope you find your sandals :)

brigmaman
02-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Ok, now I'm getting into "conspiracy theory"-like thinking- but maybe they plan to give us some kind of discount- but don't want us using on already discounted merchandise?
Wishful thinking?
ETA- Wait isn't this the thread?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=12710&mode=full

JenCA
02-24-2004, 12:01 PM
Yes, this is the thread. It didn't disappear, it just got bumped back a page or two. Now, I have NO idea what happened to all oft he old Hanna catalogs on google! That is strange.

suribear
02-24-2004, 01:23 PM
I have a feeling they are reading these boards, especially since there was a question of a coop. I think anyone who is in the baby business should be reading these boards to get ideas and feedback. Just good business sense. I personally don't like the big brother aspect, though it IS a public board :)

I don't know why they removed old catalogs. weird.

Kris

karin4
02-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Hi--
I was able to get to the older catalogs by using the google advanced search feature, and doing a slightly more specific search request-- I used hanna jacket (searching for both words, but NOT the exact phrase). No idea why we can't get to them with the general search any longer, but at least they are still accessible if you want them.
Hope this helps!
Karin

papal
02-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks
here is the new link:
http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?as_q=hanna+jacket&num=10&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&category=&archive=1&safe=off

Tracey
02-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks so much for all of the info! I found the sandals...26762. It looks like I got the last 7.5 since it says sold out now.