PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Old Gymbo Lines

zuzu
02-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Is there a site where I would be able to look up old Gymboree lines? I'm looking for something with pictures of the clothes, because I don't know the name of the line. I tired gymbohaven.com, but the site wouldn't fully load for me. I did see another site, but it was for paying subscribers only. I have a sweater from an outfit Sarah wore last fall that still fits and was thinking of looking for something to go with it on eBay. Just need to know what line it's from so I can look for it. If there's no such site, maybe I could post a picture and someone would recognize the line. The outfit was purchased in the store last summer, so it can't be too old.

TIA,
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

kaitlinsmommy
02-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Try posting your picture here. I'm sure someone will know.

jmofarrill
02-25-2004, 11:22 AM
What happened on the Gymbohaven site? Was it after clicking on the flowers next the line name that the site wouldn't load for you?

Your Sarah has the same b-day as my Anwyn!

Definitely post a pic - most of us will probably know the line! LOL

kransden
02-25-2004, 11:40 AM
If you describe it we would most likely know too!

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

zuzu
02-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your quick responses, and for your offers to help! I've attached a picture.

Michelle--Very cool that our daughters have the same birthday! I was looking forward to her 1st birthday being on Mother's Day this year, but no such luck with the extra day for leap year.

When I went to the site I didn't see any flowers. I don't think any of the images loaded properly because I just saw text. This was from work, where things load really quickly, so I didn't even bother to try from home.

jmofarrill
02-25-2004, 12:49 PM
It looks a lot like the Little Hula Girl cardigan to me... The dress is Little Hula Girl, but the pic of the cardigan on the gymbohaven site has piping on the cuffs and sleeves. Other than that, it's a ringer! LOL

Scroll down a bit and you'll see it (hopefully): http://www.gymbohaven.com/tranfall2003.html

vpalmer
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Yup, the cardigan is from the Hula Girl Line. Eva has the cardigan. Actually, I have attached a picture of her wearing it!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

zuzu
02-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Eva is such a cutie!

Thanks for identifying it. Now I just have to hunt for something to wear on the bottom.

I was able to see it through your link Michelle, thanks.

vpalmer
02-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks re: Eva. Your daughter is really adorable as well.

If you can't find anything on EBay you like to go with the sweater, you might try something Khaki from Old Navy or Gap. We matched the cardigan with the khaki overalls from the Hula line.

Have Fun Shopping,

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

zuzu
02-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Thanks. And thanks for the khaki suggestion.