PDA

View Full Version : Got the Hannas

ChicagoMama
02-26-2004, 03:01 AM
As a Hanna newbie, I'm glad I tried the Hannas -- and that I used the 20% off coupon that some wonderful person (sorry I can't remember who...) posted to the site. However, I say "the Hannas" because not all of them will remain "my Hannas."

Overall, as a Hanna newbie, so far I like the styles/colors as something different to add to their wardrobes. Something to consider for anyone who is on the fence about Hanna! Edited to add that I like the way all of the pants fit on my mommy figure - flattering, not too tight, not too loose.

Here's what I'm keeping:
Waterflowers Pinafore Dresses - this carrot color looks great on the kids (I'm trying to stave myself from ordering Orange Chunky Cotton Hoodies for each of them)
Gingham Romper in Berry Bloom
Sunny Waters Capri Suit
Danish Terry Cropped Sweatpants in Pebble Grey - love,love,love
Elefanten Fisherman Sandals in white
Pilot Cap in Pale Peony -- too cute on the baby!
Chunky Cotton Hoodie in Ultimate Blue - very, very nice sweater

Here's what I'm not sure about:
Eyelet Bloomers (doesn't look as "put together" as some of the photos in the catalog)
Eyelet Crawler (have to see what they look like with the lace so close to their faces!)
Boxy Beachcombers - navy stripe - (short ladies maybe shouldn't wear stripes like this?)
Floral Beachfront Pants - (wow, what a pattern! Looks cuter on the 6 foot tall model in the photo)
Opposite Stripes Set - (decided it was way too expensive for the way it looks IRL)
Aqua & Pink Fruit Wiggle Pants - (doesn't match the stripes set, and since I'm returning that anyway)

Happy Shopping! I'm sure all of you saw that the stores are offering 20% off select styles starting Friday...
Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/13/03