PDA

View Full Version : If you watch the show Malcolm in the Middle...

JenCA
02-27-2004, 04:14 PM
...have you noticed that the baby, Jamie, is always dressed in Hannas? On one episode, he was wearing the blue zoo pals jacket, and I actually paused the show (thanks to TiVo) and yelled for DH to come see: "Look! Look! That's Julia's jacket, but in blue!" (Needless to say, DH was not impressed, lol). On last week's episode, Jamie was wearing a Hanna sweater (can't remember the name, but it was a chunky blue/red/green sweater with a turle--or something that resembled a turtle--on it. I just have to know if I'm the only one insane enough to notice this (and maybe I am, because maybe no one else watches this show! ;) ).

momathome
02-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Nope, I noticed, too, and immediately pointed this out to dh, as in "They talk about how broke they are and yet that baby's whole wardrobe is Hanna! What's up with that???" You are not the only one! (Or the only one who got a "whatever" look from dh!)
-Lauren

MelissaTC
02-27-2004, 07:00 PM
I saw the commercial and pointed it out to DH. He could have cared less...LOL. But I love picking up on what kids are wearing on tv...like in the JLo movie "Enough"...that little girl was sporting the Gymboree Bon Voyage line while it was in the stores so that means that they got it early due to filming, etc.. Anyway, I thought that it was pretty cool...but I am a dork like that! DH found it sad that I knew Gymboree girl lines when I didn't have a daughter...*sigh* men, they just don't understand!

JenCA
02-27-2004, 07:17 PM
I am so glad I'm not the only one. I thought the same exact thing--that the family struggles to make ends meet on the show, yet the baby's dressed in Hanna all the time. Things that make you go "hmmmm"...

karin4
02-27-2004, 09:23 PM
So funny! Yep, I've noticed, too. And not only that, my 10-year-old and 14-year-old both did, too! "Hey, that's Eliza's jacket!"
And yes, I had the same thought about how they're supposed to be struggling financially!

mharling
02-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Yep, I've noticed too. I just tell myself that they purchased things during the add'l 50% off sale. ;)

Mary
Lane 4/6/03