PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Gosh! Bon Voyage Poodle????? Gymbo fans take note...

Imperia
02-27-2004, 10:26 PM
This is strange...

I went to BRU today to pick up a bed rail for co-sleeping, and of course I had to pass by the clothing section. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a cute looking shortall. I stopped and looked. A set of mauve shortalls with a poodle applique...okay, very cute. I look at the matching bodysuit, and I realize it reminds me of the Bon Voyage Kitty line from Gymboree, except it's poodles and it's mauve. I look more closely, I see a pair of capris in a gorgeous mauve colour and they are almost an EXACT copy of Bon Voyage Kitty, but they have poodles instead of kitties, and cafe chairs instead of the boutique pics. There are even little eiffel tower on them! I snatched up a couple of mix and match outfits as fast as I could...of course the shortalls and body suit were only left in HUGE sizes (24 months...) but I managed to get a few pieces. This was so exciting to me as I have purchased almost every piece from the Bon Voyage line off Ebay. Has anyone else seen this line anywhere? I would like to get the shortalls...

*ETA* These are made by Carter's. Whacky, huh?

Imperia

elvisfan
02-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Can you post pics?

Imperia
02-27-2004, 10:39 PM
I don't think it will fit Maddy yet (she is so teeny!) but I can post straight pics of the pieces after supper if you like. LMK.

Imperia

elvisfan
02-27-2004, 11:56 PM
>I don't think it will fit Maddy yet (she is so teeny!) but I
>can post straight pics of the pieces after supper if you like.
> LMK.
>
>Imperia
Yes,please!

Imperia
02-28-2004, 01:18 AM
Okay! Here are the pictures. They may be a little bigger than I would like, sorry about that. I have three pictures of the Carter's Poodle line. The first one is comparing the Carter's with the Gymboree Bon Voyage Kitty pants (note: they are different sizes so they look slightly different size wise). The second is a pink outfit (skort/shorts and a heart tee with the word L'amour--love. The skort reminds me of oodles of poodles). The third pic is the second outfit: a mauve set with the capris and a mauve top with a poodle applique. Thelast two pictures are of Maddy: one in Flower Power and the last one in the original Bon Voyage by Gymboree.

Enjoy!

Imperia

Imperia
02-28-2004, 01:28 AM
Hmmmmmm the third picture wouldn't load so let me upload it here...

Imperia

elvisfan
02-28-2004, 02:21 AM
so they're carters, right?

Imperia
02-28-2004, 02:34 AM
Yep,

I can't believe I forgot to mention that previously, sorry.

Imperia

s_gosney
02-28-2004, 02:59 AM
I really like these! Thanks for sharing imperia! I just hate that everyone else will be wearing them too. Just one more reason to buy hannas I guess...:)