PDA

View Full Version : Hanna: short zippers?

parkersmama
02-28-2004, 07:59 PM
I don't know how many years I've been getting the Hanna catalog but I can't remember for the life of me if they have s/s short zippers in the summer. Anyone? I've seen the short johns but I was hoping for zippers for AG but the long zippers are too hot for our steamy summers even with air conditioning. If you guys don't think they have them, I may just get the short johns for her.

Also, Tammy...have you heard any updates lately on the coop/discount? I'm trying to decide whether to order with the current discount or wait. :)

etwahl
02-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Denise, yes i say ORDER NOW GIRL!!! I already placed two orders. they never even got back to me. such loyalty considering our community idolizes them, kwim? ticks me off actually. i think what we need to do is have someone sign up every couple months so we always have a 20% off "new member" coupon.

NEXT QUESTION! yes, they do have short-sleeved, short zippers. i saw them when i was perusing the summer online catalogs. i tried entering one, but they were all sold out. the new catalog comes out mid march, so check the web site around that time (they might even update their web site a bit sooner) and i expect they'll have them in there! i know, because i believe we'll get some too. it's so hot here. i have tons of zippers right now that i got on big time sale at christmas. i love those sales. i can't wait to stock up this summer for next summer!

happy shopping!!!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

cvharris
02-28-2004, 08:53 PM
There is one online in the baby section called the spring chick short zipper:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C4%7C1%7C156%7C5%7C5%7C%7C

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

etwahl
02-28-2004, 09:01 PM
there is that one, and the others are in the exact same style, but the others i saw were the striped ones!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

parkersmama
02-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks, Carolee & Tammy! That's *exactly* what I'm looking for!! I wish the others would come out before the discount is up. :)

also, thanks for the heads up on the discount Tammy. Guess I'll be figuring up exactly what I want this week!

Ohio_Mom
03-01-2004, 07:07 AM
Just a heads-up on the spring chick zipper... I couldn't tell this from the pictures online, but not only are there little chicks all over it; there are also Easter eggs!!! So that kind of limits that zipper to a holiday zipper (at least in terms of going out in public wearing it--I'll still put in on my daughter when we're around the house).

I was REALLY surprised when I pulled it out of the package. DH and I got a good laugh out of it. But it's still adorable and I'm definitely keeping it. :-)

parkersmama
03-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks! We'll be using it for pajamas but I'd still prefer a different pattern even though that one is adorable. Our only winter zippers were a Christmas tree print. I loved them and she did wear them all winter but it's a little odd wearing xmas trees at the beginning of March! :)