PDA

View Full Version : ok ...... I'm a Hanna newbie .... What would be in YOUR first order?!

iluvmy2boys
02-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Most of the stuff will probably be for my youngest (80-90) but I do want to purchase a few things (like a shirt or two) for my oldest (110).

I want something BRIGHT, COMFORTABLE, COLORFUL, FUN!!! I also want at least one or 2 things to coordinate between the 2 boys (both of their birthdays are in April and I do a pic of them together so that I can include it with their birthday party invites or thank yous.

No sweaters because both of my boys are pretty hot-blooded not to mention it's gonna be too warm (for them) to wear them much longer and I'm not the type of person that buys ahead.

So, give me your suggestions and post links if possible! :) Help me spend my money! LOL

etwahl
02-29-2004, 08:39 AM
if i could have only one hanna piece, it would be zippers. these are the only pajamas we put her in and LOVE them. they are coming out with short-sleeved/shorts version for summer i believe. catalog will be out mid march:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C1%7C1%7C156%7C5%7C5%7C%7C

i'm sure you'll get lots of good suggestions for other pieces. really you can't go wrong with their basics though. i love everything!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

iluvmy2boys
02-29-2004, 09:14 AM
okay ... so far - this is what I have in my shopping cart :)

Happy Stripe Pullover
Red Hippity Hop Pocket Pants (should I get a diff color?)
Multi Bold Striped Romper
French Blue/Water Blue Striped Roomy Romper
French Blue/Water Blue Bold Striped Polo (for my oldest)
Barely Blue Bunny Wants a Carrot Sweater
Vintage Blue Tonal Wiggle Pants

FWIW - I know I said no sweaters LOL

shishamo
02-29-2004, 10:08 AM
Well, zippers and stripes was my first hanna, and I was hooked. So, I would get a long john for your older one and a zipper for the younger one!

I also think this would be so cute together: (bold stripe romper and polo).

http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?styleId=YA26563&from=MS%7CYA27967%7CY%7C&ssi=5%7C

I also LOVE the stripy boxy tee. I attached a pic, my younger one is in playdress but you get the idea!

Have fun shopping!

iluvmy2boys
02-29-2004, 10:33 AM
okay ... total change of plans!!

French Blue striped boxy tee for both boys
French Blue Power of a Great tee for me (aka, the mommy LOL)
white canvas shoes for all 3 of us

When I take the boys to get pics done for their birthday in a couple of weeks, I'll sneak in and get some done of me with both of them and one of me with each boy. We'll most likely all wear jeans.

(and probably when I do their pics, I'll have them go barefooted, but with the pics with me, I'll have them wear the shoes)

GOod idea?! If I really like the quality after I get them, I'll place another order to arrive in time for their birthdays :)

lovin2shop
02-29-2004, 11:32 AM
The picture sounds really cute! I would also recommend the Bold Stripe Romper. It was my favorite for Drew last summer and I plan on buying more for this summer.

Amy (mommy to Drew 9/3/02)