PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree summer lines

farsk
02-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone had a heads up on what theme the new summer lines would be.

Thanks!

Imperia
02-29-2004, 12:10 PM
HI Shannon,

I was at my local Gymboree late last week (those meanies put Tick Tock Ticking on sale, so I had to go in), and asked the store manager what she knew about the next lines coming out. She told me the "look books" (the books they get showing pictures of the up and coming lines) hadn't come yet, but she would check for me anyway. After a few minutes she came out of the back and told me there would be a new line for Gymbuck redemption, and that it would be "Summer Swim". I must have looked a little disappointed because she said, "Oh don't worry it will have more than just swimwear in it. It will be the first summer line." Since she didn't have the look books yet, she couldn't tell me the colours or the themes though. This should be about right though, last year in March they released the summer swim line, and the first summer line in March (I believe the same day) and it was Rainbow Sherbert. Soooooo, long story short, I don't think anyone knows yet, however, they might know this coming week if the look books arrive.

Imperia

jubilee
03-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Keep us posted, you are the "inside scoop"!

Imperia
03-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Heh thanks! It's a little scary that my gymbo addicition is known board wide. I just wanted to add the Strawberry Patch line should be going on sale tomorrow 20% off along with the Dinosaur line.

Imperia

pamela mom of 3
03-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Dinosaur sale? oh i hope so my gymbo still has several pieces and my son loves this line... i asked over the weekend & the person wasn't sure sigh.

Strawberry line would be good too...but it's all quite a bit before gymbucks using time.
~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif