PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion on Hanna colors, please

anutalp
03-01-2004, 12:51 AM
I want to place my Hanna order this week (till we have this discount). I'm going to have a boy (hopefully this week, my due was last Monday).
I want Hippity Hop Jacket in blue with striped pants. What do you think about this match?
I also love Fleece Zoo Jacket in clear green. I was thinking about Hippity Hop Pocket Pants in water blue that will match it (I think the jacket has some blue on it, right?).
Please help me to decide with the colors.
One more question, please. What you would advice to get from Hanna for the summer (my baby will be 4-6 m old)? I already have two zippers and 3 snupsuits and 2 turtlesuits.
Thanks a lot,
Ana.

karin4
03-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi Ana--

I think the blue hippity hop jacket looks great with the striped pants. The green zoo pals jacket is really cute, too, but I have no idea if it'd work with blue hippity pants-- I don't have either of those items in those colors. Maybe someone else will be able to help you out on this one.

As for what else to get for this summer, I'd get a couple pair of wiggle pants (especially since you already have some snapsuits), and maybe one or 2 of the rompers? The wiggles and snapsuits are wonderful for really little babies (actually, my 1 year old still sleeps in them often), and rompers are comfy and convenient in the summer. The striped boxy romper and the bold stripe rompers are both so cute.

Hopefully your little boy will arrive before your order!

anutalp
03-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I will get some pants and rompers and I think I'll order the jacket and the pants and see if it will match. If not I'll exchange it.
Ana.

sweetbasil
03-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Ana,
First, congratulations and best wishes on a quick, easy, and painless delivery of your little guy!

We have a clear green zoo pals jacket, but we're not at the house right now to look at it. It kinda looks, from the website, like the blue in it is a little bluer than that in the hippity hop pants, but that could just be this monitor. I wouldn't hesitate a bit to call Hanna's toll free number and ask one of the CS reps- they're really great and easy to work with, and will do their best to find an answer for you.

I have to echo the recommendations for wiggle pants and rompers- we have their striped boxy romper in barely blue for the spring/summer--- I adore dressing our baby boy (and his big bro, when he was smaller) in one-piece outfits. They're cute, easy to grab and put on the baby, and it feels like less laundry for some reason ;)

Enjoy, and best wishes!

khakismom
03-01-2004, 04:36 PM
"I also love Fleece Zoo Jacket in clear green. I was thinking about Hippity Hop Pocket Pants in water blue that will match it (I think the jacket has some blue on it, right?)."

I actually have both of these pieces. The blue trim in the clear green Zoo jacket is a little lighter--a little more baby blue--than the blue in the hippity pants. The water blue color is a very deep turquise-y blue. However, I think they would look very cute together. In fact, I will probably put these 2 together on my kid! :)

For other stuff to get, I really recommend the rompers during the summer. So cute and light for the summer.

Melanie
03-02-2004, 12:15 AM
I believe the blue in the zoo pals is "Map Blue." It might have a bit of Ultimate Blue in it...it's defintely got red.