PDA

View Full Version : You ladies are a bad influence!

Little Ladybug
03-01-2004, 12:26 PM
OK, I finally gave in and ordered the blue Zoo Pals jacket for DS - they had the right size left, so I used the code and finally broke down and ordered it for next year. Yay! I've been admiring it for so long, and just couldn't bring myself to order it before. It's just so sweet, though - It was too tempting to resist any longer! :)

Here's a question on colors: I'm guessing that Hanna probably alters the colors each year just enough so that last year's jacket wouldn't match the Hippity Hop striped pants, etc. Is that true, in your experience? Thanks for your input!

Elizabeth

iluvmy2boys
03-01-2004, 01:41 PM
I agree - they ARE a bad influence and now my problem is; now that I've ordered one set of clothing for one kid, I HAVE to ;) go buy my other son some stuff and if I'm gonna do that, I might as well buy them some coordinating things as well, don't ya think?! ;) LOL :7

no idea on the color question you asked ...

shishamo
03-01-2004, 01:45 PM
I think the Zoopals jacket is really cute, I'm sure you would love it!

As for colors, yes, Hanna does tweak the color a bit every year. (for example, clear green this year was the sprout green the year before, etc.)
Honestly, I mix and match from all the different years (2000-2004) and usually I have no problem matching stripes to the solids from the different years. Yes, the colors may be very slightly off, but the color palette is very similar from year to year, so it really doesn't matter that much. On the other hand, if you want 2 solid colors to match EXACTLY (which I usually don't do), then it may be more difficult. Hanna does recycles colors, so just keep and eye on the description of the color.

Little Ladybug
03-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Thanks Sara! It's good to know that the colors are still pretty close. I'll keep an eye out. :)

Elizabeth