PDA

View Full Version : Hanna color ? - Turquoise for boys

kelly ann
03-01-2004, 10:57 PM
Hello...

I just received my Hanna order and I love all the items, except I want a second opinion about colors. I bought the turquoise (sp?) blue wiggle pants that were on sale with some matching t-shirts. I love the clothes, but can I put my 16 month old DS in the turquoise? I like the color on him, but all you ever see boys in are blue and red. Of course, he has a little crew cut going already so I sure people will not mistake him for a girl :)

parkersmama
03-01-2004, 11:15 PM
I love turquoise on little boys! It's always been a favorite of mine for my older son who has blue eyes. :)

macassi
03-01-2004, 11:17 PM
My boys have Hanna Andersson sweats and sweat jackets in torquise (which incidently were hand me downs from the girls next door) and I never once thought of them as feminine -- even with their history. They have both looked cute in them, and like Denise said, bring out the blue in my one son's eyes.

kelly ann
03-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Thanks so much for your feedback...I will definitely keep them. I guess part of me was thinking I could return them and not worry about the large Hanna charge on my credit card bill. Actually, my husband thought the color was just fine - guess I am just feeling a little guilty about the $ I spent.