PDA

View Full Version : We rec'd our Hannas yesterday

Melanie
03-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Yay! I love the striped beach pants (for both of us). After Tammy's comment about pajamas, I was worried they might be thin, but they are not. I also got some Tiny Ts for Ds and they are the usual wonderful quality. I bought myself an pair of striped capris from an older catalog and I am so happy with them, too! I also got my Terry Cropped set. I love it! I think the color is Blue Star and it's really pretty. All I need now is my gym ID and I'm set to go. LOL. Can't get into too good of shape, though, I can't afford to replace my clothing. ;-)

The only thing that bugs me, I bought the women's "Power of a Great T" and for the reg. price of $24, I expected a much nicer quality t-shirt. It's not the same thick cotton as Ds' shirt. I hope it washes and lasts better, but honestly it feels like somethign I'd buy at Old Navy or Kohl's for $7.99. I did keep it since it matches Ds' navy and we're going the whole matching look for a photo, but I'm really bummed about that.

emmiem
03-03-2004, 04:27 PM
I have the power of a great T from last summer and they were my favorite tees. They were washed every week and dried and still look brand new. The material in my opinion is dressier thatn the thicker shirts!
Michele

nathansmom
03-03-2004, 08:35 PM
SOunds like you'll have fun wearing your clothes. I wondered about the tee myself and I finally decided not to buy one for me.
I'm waiting for the 60's in the bunny overalls to arrive. I'm starting to think Nathan is shaped too weird for Hanna pants.