PDA

View Full Version : If you have Gymbucks to redeem...

JenCA
03-03-2004, 02:57 PM
...what's on your wish list?

I'm thinking I'd like to get DD a swimsuit and maybe an Easter dress. I'd also like the blue/white striped terry cropped pants from the Strawberry Patch line to go with the blue terry flower tank we bought during COF.

elvisfan
03-03-2004, 03:32 PM
The only thing I would get is the blue smocked strawberry dress for Mandy. I do not like the new lines at all. I'm praying that newer lines come out before recdemption!

kaitlinsmommy
03-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Strawberry Patch was marked down today (20%) so I finally got my gymbucks. The new line will be out before redeptiom so I'll have to see what it's like but I know I want the yellow capris & matching shirt with a ribbon. I've bought so much Strawberry Patch, I'm kind of gymboed out.

Imperia
03-03-2004, 06:02 PM
There are some Strawberry Patch Items I would like taht my store doesn't carry, so not sure if I will buy online and mail them in. There will be a new line coming out the day before Gymbucks: it will be the first summer and swim line for the year. No one seems to know what it will be yet or whatcolours --Gymboree is being very hush hush it seems. I did hear the Look Books may be in teh stores tomorrow, so if I find out anything I will post it.

Imperia

pamela mom of 3
03-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Well at this point i don't know, terrible but i plan on picking up some of the dino since it's on for 20% off...if i wait for gymbuck redeem time i'll probably not get what i want? x(

I really like some of jackets in the strawberry line but i need to see what fits from last year, i already bought the one of the swimsuits from strawberry during COF for my one DD, hmm maybe another for dd#1?

I suspect this time i am going to do alot of all over the place..t-shirts etc for spring, i actually need to sit and down & look, i need some "thinking" time.. Where's that thinking chair? lol ;)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

BethS
03-03-2004, 06:22 PM
I haven't had a chance to pick out specifics (need to do that soon)but we only need a few more things. I was shocked when I went through his spring/summer stuff-where did it all come from?!? So, it'll probably be onesies/t-shirts, socks, pjs. Nothing too exciting but I'm trying to only buy what Jack needs. Of course I'm sure there will be at least one splurge.

nathansmom
03-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Unless something new comes out that I feel I can't live without I'll probably offer my gymbuck to someone. I'm starting to get turned off by Gymboree as I can't get the clothes to fit Nathan.

parkersmama
03-03-2004, 09:42 PM
The big thing I'm wanting right now is the blue pants with the bee and ruffle with the matching eyelet bee tee from the Strawberry line. I can't decide if I should get it now even though it's only 20% off or wait until Gymbucks. The worst thing is she could wear it right now...it's been in the 70s here all week and will hit 80s on Friday! I'm afraid they'll be gone by the time Gymbucks comes around. Ugh.

Otherwise, I'm hoping to stock up on pjs for all 3 kids (especially Parker & AG, though), and swimsuits for them (also particularly Parker and AG). Wesley has lots of good shape hand me downs from Parker. He's still too young to think anything odd of that so I'll just add a few fun pieces new for him here and there. I got him a Pterodactyl tee during COF and he loves it! :)

lrucci
03-04-2004, 12:09 AM
I am planning to buy DD an Easter dress, the yellow smocked romper w/matching bonnet from the Lavendar Bouquet line, and possibly a swim suit. I'm sure I'll end up buying more though.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

Imperia
03-04-2004, 05:51 AM
My store doesn't carry this outfit GRRRRRRRRR. You know how much I have been wanting it hehehe. I am wondering if I should save a Gymbuck to buy it online. Ihate having to mail it in though, that's stupid.

Imperia

jubilee
03-04-2004, 06:10 AM
I am wanting to get some spring/summer rompers, but I'll have to wait to see the new line, because I'm not real interested in what they have right now.

vpalmer
03-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Well, I could not even wait until Gymbucks redemption to fulfill my wish list. Yes, I was at Gymboree last night and earned yet another Gymbuck. I had PLANNED to use my 2 Gymbucks to get DD the Capri set from the Sugar line for Easter and any remaining pieces from the Tip Toe line that were remaining. Well, I visited one of our 2 local Gymboree's this weekend and I did not like the Capri set IRL. The only other dress I like from that line is the yellow polka dot dress and it is $42! My backup Easter outfit was the tulip print dress from the Tip Toe line and they were sold out of it at the store I go to and the tulip stuff was almost entirely gone! So, when the 40% off sale hit yesterday, the tulip dress sold out in her size immediately. I panicked called the second store and they HAD the dress! $68 later I bought the Tulip Print Dress, Tulip Print Reversible Hat, Tulip Print Pants, and the Cinch Front Tulip Tee. I was so shocked they actually had all these pieces in her size since everyone else was sold out.

So, to answer your very simple question; I now have no idea what I am getting with my Gymbucks! Eva now has the following from the Tip Toe line: 5 tops, 3 pants, 2 shorts, 1 dress, and 1 hat. I will probably get her some pieces from the summer line if it is cute. The saleslady at Gymboree last night told me it is a big line, so hopefully there will be lots to choose from.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

JenCA
03-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh, no! The summer line is big? We're in trouble. ;)

khakismom
03-04-2004, 11:53 AM
I actually have no GymBucks to redeem--ha HA! :) I had gotten an Easter dress for Kathleen there, but liked the linen dress at TCP better, so returned it and forfeited my GB (and bought an Easter dress for each girl for the price of 1 dress at Gymbo).

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=152885&langId=-1&exp=n&catTree=25851,28251,28252,32875

The only thing I am eyeing is the all white-dress in the layette section with the matching bonnet for Ellen. I think I am waiting for Gymbo's new lines. :)

Vajrastorm
03-04-2004, 08:29 PM
I like so much of the Strawberry line ... I'm trying to wait for gymbucks and not panic (fearing things I like will sell out)

How many days until redemption *fret*
Counting down the days, I am.