PDA

View Full Version : Help finding adjustable fit Gap jeans

Lucia
03-03-2004, 09:43 PM
I remember reading on previous posts about Gap jeans that are adjustable (ie will fit tall, thin boys). I am getting ready to make some on-line Gap purchases...are these jeans sold on-line and if so, what are they called? Are they worth the money?

Thanks,
Lucia
mom to Noah 2/2003

sweetbasil
03-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Yup- they're online. Read through the item description for adjustable waist items- adjustable waist is usually underlined and in blue (a link to the adjustable wait features). For example, here's an item number for a.w. cargo jeans: #230620, in sizes L, 12-18 Mos. - 5XL, 5yrs. For our skinny little guy, the cords I got on sale in the fall were totally worth it- they're like Gap maternity pants' adjustable waist feature, something I think is pure genious!

HTH,

ginamlee
03-03-2004, 11:15 PM
My string bean 12 year old uses these jeans, too. I am fairly certain that they are making most of the kids pants this way now. They are awesome, because even slim sizes don't fit my Mariah. It is also nice because my average waisted 13 year old can wear pants and still pass them down to her little sister.

Lucia
03-04-2004, 01:12 AM
Thanks! I found them on-line. Sounds like a great design.Just wish they had them in smaller sizes...the adjustable waist starts at 2T. I was starting to get worried that we would never find pants to fit and that potty training in the future would be a mess since DS lives in overalls and one pieces!

Lucia
mom to Noah 2/2003

ginamlee
03-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Are you sure? My son has just grown out of his 5XL sizes (Baby Gap) and I know some of his jeans had the adjustable waist.

suribear
03-04-2004, 04:31 AM
I wish they came in the baby sizes, too.

Kris

parkersmama
03-04-2004, 04:01 PM
They are great! My string beans wear them as well. I'm pretty sure that they are doing them in almost all of their jeans and pants now for both girls and boys! BTW, I also saw some Osh Kosh jeans at Target recently that had this feature. I don't know if they were in the smaller sizes though since I was in big boys. :)