PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm . When will Hanna send me a confirmation email???

Imperia
03-04-2004, 07:04 PM
I made a post earlier about making my first order from Hanna, and they haven't sent me a confirmation email. I ordered this stuff very early this morning (at least 10-12 hours ago). DO you think something went wrong with my order? when do they usually send you a confirmation?

Imperia

JenCA
03-04-2004, 07:20 PM
It might take a day or so. I do not consistently receive a confirmation email the same day I make an order. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've received at least one order that I never received a confirmation for! If you still haven't received a confirmation by, say, tomorrow, you can always call customer service and have them follow up.

You do understand that you're going to become a Hanna addict now, right? ;)

pamela mom of 3
03-04-2004, 07:26 PM
I agree sometimes i get them quickly other times it's the next day...

Certainly call tomorrow if nothing shows up at some point today :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

Imperia
03-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Jen,

I realize this...and I hope you know you are partially to blame! All you ladies talking about your Hannas and how cute they are; I had to see for myself. I want to see that Cake Fair dress in person. I didn't order any striped items (unless you could the flutter dress).
My DH even said he liked the playdresses, so if we like this order maybe we can get one of those next.

Thanks for the heads up on the confirmation email too!

Imperia

westchicagomom
03-05-2004, 03:47 AM
For my first order I never got one. When I called they said they couldn't believe I didn't get a confirmation e-mail because they were usually so on top of things. They confirmed my e-mail address and it was correct so I don't know what happened. For my second order I got the confirmation w/in 5 minutes.

So I as someone said above, I would call and get your order number so you can track your package!

Pam
Mom to Lilabeth (9-03)

parkersmama
03-05-2004, 01:05 PM
That's strange. I usually get one within minutes. And then another notice when it ships. I use my yahoo email address if that might make any difference. I ordered last night and immediately checked my email and the notification was there.

Melanie
03-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Same here...unless I order over the phone.

>That's strange. I usually get one within minutes. And then
>another notice when it ships. I use my yahoo email address if
>that might make any difference. I ordered last night and
>immediately checked my email and the notification was there.

Mother to one Angelic Boy (with a slightly-cracked halo)

Imperia
03-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Argh,

now I am going to be paranoid. I would call, but I have terrible phone phobia about calling people I don't know (don't ask!) Maybe I could email??????

Imperia

westchicagomom
03-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Imperia, I'm w/ you on the phone thing. I tried the e-mail route twice and they never responded. After 2 days I finally called. They were very nice and apologetic!

Pam
Mom to Lilabeth (9-03)

khakismom
03-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Very bizarre! I *always* get a confirmation of my order within seconds of hitting the Submit Order button. And then another when my items have shipped (so I can race home and try to grab the package before DH sees it ;)). Absolutely call and make sure they got your order.

mollyi
03-05-2004, 05:23 PM
I also placed my first order for Hanna clothing today. (Though I have bought shoes there before). I also didn't think that I got a confirmation e-mail....but then looked in my spam folder and there it was. I don't know if you have anything like that - actually I had no idea I had a spam folder until very recently when dh showed it to me and said I should check it occasionally!

Imperia
03-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Nope, no Spam folder, no idea where the email is.

I did, however, breakdown and call them. The woman was very polite (thank goodness, rude people on the phone havea tendancy to make me cry) abd found my order gaev me a tracking number etc. I was worried because I ordered that raelly old Birdsong jacket and I was afraid I wouldn't get it or the Whispers in the Garden softsuit.

Imperia