PDA

View Full Version : Hanna twice a year sale question

BethS
03-06-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm getting ready to place one last order before the code expires but I'm wondering what will still be available during the big sale this summer. Most of the things on my list are for next fall/winter (Wiggle pants, jeepers creepers, hippity hop pants, etc.) So I can wait it out but don't want to wait too long. As this is my first year with Hanna I'd love input from those that have shopped previous sales.

Thanks!

Melanie
03-06-2004, 08:53 PM
It would seem that 80 is the most popular size, but even with that I've been able to spend plenty at the sales. Not all the colors are always available, but if you are open to a few options you should find things. If you have your heart set on something then you might not want to wait. Another option is to call around to the stores for an order during the sales, too, if online is out of something you want.

dotgirl
03-06-2004, 10:41 PM
When does the Hanna sale start?

We were at a Hanna store today, and I bought the HippityHop Jacket (in blue), the matching wiggle pants (in yellow), and a pair of the moccasins (in blue). After finding out the total was $87, I thought DH was going to die of shock. So I think that he would "strongly prefer" I buy Hanna stuff only on sale or at the outlet (we have two of the stripes outfits from the outlet, which he loves).

I noticed they did have a few things on sale (the XO longjohns, for example), but that was about all, so I'm guessing the sale hasn't started? There are a few things I'd like to get for summer, and a few for winter, but since DS will be needing size 70/80, I don't want to find out about it too late and have them be out of all the things I want.

cvharris
03-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Some things are not discounted at the twice a year sales. Most solid colors of the baby basics will not be discounted - wiggle pants, jeepers creepers, cardigans, pilot caps, etc, since those will carry into the fall unless there was a specific color for the spring/summer season only. Seasonal items and lines like the hippity hop and happy stripes, and anything summery/short sleeved will probably be on sale.

If you want wiggle pants and solid colored jeepers, I'd advise getting them now while the code is good. And it is my experience that sizes 70 and 80 are the hardest to find sizes for baby at sale time.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

JenCA
03-07-2004, 02:41 AM
The interesting thing about this is that online, the basics DO go on sale. For example--code WA10000 is the code for the spring 2003 jeepers creepers. If you enter the code on the website, it pops up the colors from spring 2003--plus white, a basic color. The sale price is $16 for all the colors using this code, including white. But if you look at the current line of jeepers creepers, which includes white, the price is $22 for all of them. Not sure if this is a website glitch or not, but it sure seems like one--particularly if the B&M stores don't put basics on sale.

westchicagomom
03-07-2004, 03:08 AM
That's weird. However they are different item numbers. The current line is 28500 and they have all white sizes available. The 10000 number is sold out of almost all sizes of white. Maybe since they are "old" they discount them.

BTW - if anyone is still shopping a few more old codes that I don't think anyone posted (lot's of sizes left last I checked):

26430 - crochet tee

26401 - 1/4 ribbon tee

26431 - crochet trim tee

26423 - striped crew

26298 - baby opposite stripe set (I don't particularly care for, but maybe someone will)

26351 - pretty wild roses peter pan blouse, but I am not sure what it would go with

24242 - a cute $10 dress but only in 120
24250/24254 - a cute outfit again only in 120

Pam
Mom to Lilabeth (9-03)

toomanystrollers
03-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Ah, Pam - big thank you from another Pam :) for the 120 codes for my oldest!!!!