PDA

View Full Version : I placed my Hanna order!

jojo2324
03-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Nothing too exciting, though there was that flurry of excitement every time I tapped in an old code. :) Only cute thing available was a pair of striped capris for Sorrel for next summer, $18. Gman got three pairs of short johns and the striped beach pants.

BUT the best part is their toys section!! OMG, the stuff is so cute - I can't believe I've never noticed it before!! I had to chill out, and limited myself to only the blue bug smock, but I REALLY wanted the bank shaped like a donkey. Why don't they list the toys in the catalogs?

cvharris
03-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Their toys are made by Haba for the most part...I really like that donkey bank, too! I saw their toys in a middle insert once in a catalog and they do have them in their stores.

If you do a search for Haba on the web, you should find other retailers for them. Some good online sites are www.kidsgiftworld.com and www.maukilo.com.

Ben loves the small wood haba teething toys - they are his faves!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

billysmommy
03-07-2004, 11:01 AM
which short johns did you get and what was the code? The only ones I could find were the Easter ones TIA

parkersmama
03-07-2004, 11:34 AM
They actually have several short johns for sizes 80 and up available. They only have *zippers* available in Easter print right now. The short johns codes are: YA18760, YA24174, and YA26250. HTH!

billysmommy
03-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks so much....for some reason I didn't even look at the short johns, just the zippers. There are too many choices now :)