PDA

View Full Version : Baby Lulu and Baby Nay Sizing?

Katied
03-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Hi,
I'm pregnant and have started looking for clothes for my baby girl(after 4 boys!!!) I'm in love with some of the Baby Lulu and Baby Nay lines. Can someone fill me in on how the sizing runs. Large small etc. I have averaged/large size babies. The bigest was 9lbs 5 oz and the smallest was 7lbs 12 ozs. I'm due at the end of June and I'm trying to get a few cute outfits for the summer for her. I can't decide if I should just stick with the 3-6 month or get a couple of 6-9 months too.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Katie

momathome
03-08-2004, 10:24 AM
I'd say both run a little on the small side. Haven't had uch Baby Nay but I have had a lot of Baby Lulu and I love this brand! Their clothes are adorable!
-Lauren

friedmana1
03-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Agree - I would size up... I too have a lot of lulu and just bought my second Baby nay outfit. I find they run about the same. DD is coming out of 12-18 gap/gymboree now, and wearing 24 months in both of them. The pants run longer than the shirts run large, if you know what I mean. She can even fit into a 2t shirt, but the pants are way too long on both lines! She is wearing 24 month dresses now, though.

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

doubleL
03-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Don't know anything about Baby Nay or Baby Lulu, but just had to say CONGRATS ON THE GIRL!!!!! After 4 boys!! Wow. I'm simply speechless trying to imagine. I'm sure you're tickled pink :)

Enjoy!

Katied
03-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks:) I'm pretty excited. I'm already having so much fun shopping for her.
Katie

Katied
03-09-2004, 02:52 PM
I won't buy too much until she gets here. It's good to know that they run small. I will definitely size up.
Katie